R75,000 in Cash to be won!
- Tournament Period: 01 September to 20 October 2018
- Qualifying Rounds: 01 September to 14 October 2018
- Semi-finals and Final: 20 October 2018
- Entry: R50 or 5,000 points
Qualifying rounds – 01 September to 14 October
- Heats take place from 15h00 to 21h00 from Thursday to Saturday and 12h00 to 18h00 on Sundays – register at the designated tournament table
- One entry is R50 or redeem 5,000 points to participate
- You can enter as many times as you like during the tournament heats
Casino Semi-finals and Final Rounds
- Take place on 20 October 2018
- 21 semi-finalists will play it off to qualify for the 7 seats available in the Final Round
- The 7 finalists will play for their share of R75 000 with the winner guaranteed R35,000 in cash!
Enter as many times as you wish and increase your chances of being a semi-finalists!
Total Prize Money Split
|1 || |
|2 ||R15,000 || |
|3 ||R10,000 || |
|4 ||R7,000 || |
|5 ||R5,000 || |
|6 ||R2,000 || |
|7 ||R1,000 || |
- Only persons over the age of 18 may participate. Any person, or a nominee of a person who is currently refused entry to the casino or who is self-excluded prior to or during the tournament may not participate and will be disqualified.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Entry to each heat of the tournament is by way of cash buy-in of R50 (cash chips and plaques will also be accepted), or point redemption for the same amount for which colour and/or tournament and/or No Cash Value chips (“chips”) will be issued. Players may re-enter as many times as they wish by way of re-buys provided that the re-buys are for different heats.
- Each chip will represent an unredeemable rand value of R10 for purposes of determining winners and ranking of players. These chips have no cash value and it cannot be redeemed for value in any form, or used to place bets at live games.
- R10 table limits apply to all heats. R200 maximum on the number, R100 minimum on outside chances in multiples of R100, R5000 maximum on even money chances and R2500 on columns and dozens. No call bets will be accepted.
- Players play for themselves, monies may not be pooled or transferred to other players.
- Chips are to be kept on the Table at all times and players must play every spin.
- Chip “winnings” from one competition session will not be carried over to another session.
- Registration and participation at the finals shall be in accordance with dates and times that will be advertised through the casino’s marketing mediums. Late entries shall not be accepted.
- The Master of Ceremonies, at the finals, will announce the start of each tournament session. Participants who are not present at the actual start of the respective session will forfeit their seats without any re-funds of their entrance fees.
- Designated and demarcated operational tables and/or tournament tables will be utilized for the tournament. Live games will not be offered at the affected operational tables during tournament sessions, however live games may resume at these tables when it is not being utilized for tournament purposes.
- All monies received from buy-ins will be distributed into the prize pools. Hemingways Casino will contribute the value represented by the total points redeemed for entrance fees towards the prize pool.
- Tournament winnings won during each individual heat will be totaled and ranked to determine the top chip earners.
- Participants do not earn Rewards Programme points during tournament play.
- Participants’ chips are to be maintained in a visible manner on the table concerned at all times during each session. Participants must bet during every spin. Bets are to be placed during the allocated time for each spin. The Master of Ceremonies will announce the allocated times, which may differ during the various stages of the tournament.
- In the event of a tie for scores within the qualifying range, a spin-off will occur i.e. a Dealer will spin the roulette ball in the wheel for the affected participants in alphabetical order of their surnames. The participant with the higher number will gain the higher position and the participant with the lower number (zero being a low number) will gain the very next position. The ranking order will be adjusted accordingly.
- Should participants be eligible for more than one seat in Semi or Finals, they may elect representatives, who may not be co-participants in the semi or Finals, to participate in respect of the additional seats. The nominated representatives will be required to play without any coercion and/or input/strategy from the nominating participants concerned. However, should the participant for any reason whatsoever not be available for, or not present at a start of a session, such participant and nominated representatives where relevant shall forfeit their seats without any refunds of their entry fees
- Should a “NO SPIN” be declared by the Tournament Director whilst a rotational marker is being used (Semi and finals), bets will not be changed and the ball will be re-spun. In the event there is a ‘NO SPIN’ during earlier qualifying rounds then bets may be changed.
- Bets may not be adjusted once a participant’s time has lapsed, or they have indicated they have finished betting ,when the rotational marker that is being utilized for betting sequence has moved on to the next participant.
- Chips cannot be pooled with, or transferred to other participants’ chips. All chips must be returned to the respective table float at the end of each competition session.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be taken to ensure the accurate recording of rankings/scores, the onus shall remain with participants to ensure that their rankings/scores are correct at all times. The casino reserves the right to make the necessary corrections as soon as it becomes aware of any founded discrepancies, which corrections could change the rankings/scores of participants and allocation of prizes.
- Tournament Director’s decision (or a Management Representative thereof) will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entered into; any complaints arising at the event will be investigated and forwarded to the ECGBB for investigation and final decision.
- In the event that the required number of buy-ins exceeds the target number, the additional prize monies will be distributed across the four finalist prizes as deemed appropriate by the tournament