Welcome To Beacon Island Resort
Our Family-Friendly, Award-Winning Garden Route Resort
Beacon Island Resort, a family-friendly resort in the heart of the picturesque Garden Route region, is one of the Western Cape’s premier holiday destinations. This award-winning Plettenberg Bay hotel and resort is surrounded by verdant forests, spectacular mountains, sun-kissed beaches, and the vastness of the ocean – creating the perfect setting for a relaxing getaway for the entire family.
Our Garden Route resort is ideally suited for extended breaks, romantic escapes, or teambuilding and conferences.
Our Rewards Programme allows you to earn SunRands on your accommodation and meals which you can use towards your next holiday or meal at one of our restaurants.
Welcome to Cape Town. As you know we are currently experiencing a drought. However, Tsogo Sun has made arrangements to have water available for our guests through alternative water augmentation such as boreholes and by installing a desalination plant. This will enable us to take some of our largest properties off the water grid and support the City of Cape Town. When visiting the Mother City, please be water wise and we encourage you to think like a local. Enjoy your stay with us. For more information, please click here.
Beacon Island has been nominated for The Lilizela Tourism Awards.
Services & Amenities
- Choose from 192 Standard rooms or 8 Suites
- Café Estoril and Gazebo Lounge - easy dining from morning to late evening
- Indigo Bay restaurant - the best seafood dinners and steaks in town
- Coral Reef restaurant - the finest seafood and Portuguese dishes
- The Playa Bar - great cocktails and great views from 11h00 - 23h00
- In-room dining
- 500mb free high-speed WiFi daily
- Fitness centre - open 7 days a week
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Jiwu Spa - pampering & indulgence
Nearby Points of Interest
- Plettenberg Bay Central Beach: 500m
- Market Square Shopping Mall: 3km
- Goose Valley Golf Course: 10km
- Garden Route Casino: 150km
Beacon Isle Crescent
GPS Coordinates: 34°3'37.92'' S | 23°22'44.63'' E
General Manager: Reinhard Visser
Telephone: +27 44 533 1120 / +27 44 533 4480 / +27 65 513 0151