From Thursday, 26 September, 2019 to Saturday, 26 September, 2020
A spinning wheel, a little white ball, the dealer and you. If you like those odds, take a chance for only R5 and spin the Roulette wheel.
Everyone’s welcome to play and the R5 Roulette tables are open every day from 12h00 – 20h00.
This simple game of chance is extremely popular. You can bet on red or black, odd or even numbers or numbers 0-36. Once everyone has placed their bets, the dealer spins the wheel and the ball is tossed in. The number that the ball lands on is the winner.
Ready for your R5 turn? With odds as high as 35 to 1, this classic game may become one of your favourites to play!
Terms and Conditions
- Only persons over the age of 18 may participate. Any person who is currently refused entry to the casino or who is self-excluded may not participate.
- Designated and demarcated operational tables and/or tournament tables will be utilised for the R5 Roulette.
- Entry to each session is by way of cash buy-in of R5 (cash chips accepted).
- Participants earn Rewards Programme points during their play.
- R5 table minimum and maximum apply.
Non-Negotiable CHIP Redemption Rules
- Winnings on bets made with Non-Negotiable chips will be paid out in cash chips.
- The value of the Non-Negotiable chips will be excluded as the Non-Negotiables have no cash-in value and will be forfeited after being paid.
- Losing Non-Negotiables will be treated as losing bets.
- Non-Negotiables played which result in neither a win nor loss will remain in play, dependent on the rules of the game, in some cases they may be returned to the player.
- In a situation where only half the bet is lost (surrenders on BJ or "O" on AR) a cash chip may be used to half the odd chip if needed.
- Non-Negotiables cannot be cashed out.