Choice or Chance Promotion
From Friday, 12 April, 2019 to Saturday, 29 June, 2019
We’re Changing Things Up This Time…
Our new promotion is a different to anything we’ve done before. It’s called Choice or Chance because if you are a finalist, you get to take some risks and make some choices – exciting stuff!
Starting 12 April 2019, our Rewards cardholders get to play for a shot at incredible Cash and Car prizes!
How To Enter
Choice or Chance is open to all Rewards cardholders
Weekly Cash draws and Car draws:
- You need to play Slots or Tables between 12 April and 28 June 2019 to earn points and qualify for draw tickets
- There is no limit on how many tickets you can earn
|Draw Time||Points Required|
|Launch Draw||No points required, open to all 24-months active Rewards cardholders|
|Weekly Draw||Black cardholders - 300 points per ticket |
Gold and Platinum cardholders - 100 points per ticket
|Car Draws||1,500 points per ticket for all Rewards cardholders|
How The Draws Work
Launch Draw – 12 April 2019
The draw will take place at 21h00 and there will be a total of R25,000 in prizes up for grabs.
Gold and Platinum Weekly Draws – Thursdays from 18 April – 27 June 2019
- 3 winners will be drawn at 20h00 to win a guaranteed amount of R3,000 in Cash.
- A further selection process will take place, whereby one winner can then choose if they want to bank, double or risk losing half of their winnings
- If you choose to bank, you go home with R3,000.
- If you choose to risk your winnings, you could lose half and only go home with R1,500 or you could double your winnings and go home with R6,000.
Black Weekly Draws – Thursdays from 18 April – 27 June 2019
- 3 winners will be drawn at 21h00 to win a guaranteed amount of R10,000 in Cash.
- A further selection process will take place, whereby one winner can then choose if they want to bank or risk their winnings.
- If you choose to bank, you go home with R10,000.
- If you choose to risk your winnings, you could lose half and only go home with R5,000 or you could double your winnings and go home with R20,000.
Car Draws – Saturdays, 25 May and 29 June 2019
Cash draws will take place before the car draw
- 19h00 for Black cardholders
- 20h00 for Gold & Platinum cardholders.
2 winners will be drawn at each CASH draw, each winner will receive instant cash upon being drawn. No promotional games.
Car draw takes place at 21h00:
Three finalists will be drawn, and an elimination process will take place to determine the 1st place winner, who will have to choose between taking home the Car or R120,000 in Cash.
Weekly Cash Draws
|Gold and Platinum Weekly Prizes: 20h00||Black Card Weekly Prizes: 21h00|
|Any of these||Half R1,500||Bank R3,000||Double R6,000||Any of these||Half R5,000||Bank R10,000||Double R20,000|
Car Draws Nights
|Cash Draws 19h000 and 20h00|
|2 winners – Black card draw – Each||R10,000||19h00|
|2 winners – Gold & Plat card draw – Each||R5,000||20h00|
|Car Draw at 21h00|
|1st Prize||*Cash or Car|
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Emnotweni Black and Platinum Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Emnotweni Rewards cards during the Promotional Period of 12 April – 28 June 2019.
- This promotion is open to Emnotweni Rewards cardholders only.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, through any other form of consideration only points earned during the promotional period will be considered.
- Qualification criteria:
Draw Time Points Required Launch Draw No points required, open to all 24-months active Rewards cardholders Weekly Draw Black cardholders - 300 points per ticket
Gold and Platinum cardholders - 100 points per ticket
Car Draws 1,500 points per ticket for all Rewards cardholders
- Points earning criteria is set out below (12 April – 28 September 2019):
Draw Dates Points Earning Period 12 February – Launch draw No points required Weekly draws – from 12 April – 26 June 2019 Point will be earned and accumulate from 12 April 2019 until a day before Thursday draws. Car draws – for 25 May & 29 June 2019 Points will be earned and accumulated from 12 April 2019 – a day before each car draw.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw.
- Thursday weekly draws, 3 lucky winners will be drawn to participate in the promotional game, to determine the prizes including Cash winner.
- 3 winners will be drawn at 20h00 & 21h00 for Gold & Platinum and Black cardholders Draw respectively will play a promotional game to determine the below prizes;
Gold and Platinum Weekly Prizes: 20h00 Black Card Weekly Prizes: 21h00 R3,000 R10,000 R3,000 R10,000 Any of these Half R1,500 Bank R3,000 Double R6,000 Any of these Half R5,000 Bank R10,000 Double R20,000
- Thursday weekly draws, at 20h00 draw will be open to Gold & Platinum cardholders and at 21h00 draw will be open exclusively to Black cardholders.
- Winners drawn per hour will participate in a promotional game for a chance to Bank, double or risk losing half of their winnings.
- Winners at 20h00 will win a guaranteed R3 000 with a chance to choose by one participant and at 21h00 winners will win R10 000 with a chance to choose by one participant
- Draw times and dates, and prizes will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition. Neither the images depicted in advertisements nor the exhibits physically displayed onsite are actual prizes unless it is otherwise indicated by the casino.
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw ticket/receipt at the eHost on the day of the draw within the advertised times. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draws will be from 12h00 until the start of the draw.
- All Participants are required to be present at the draws on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Service Desk.
- Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available for this purpose from 12h00 on the day of the draw until 15 minutes before the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or REWARDS card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Positive and acceptable form of identification may also be verified on the Casino Gaming Management System.
- Participants can only be selected once to win per draw. A redraw will be done should a guest be drawn a second time in the same draw
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw from the Marketing department. Prize winners that do not claim their prize on the day will be contacted by means of contact details provided.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- The prize on the advertising material is not necessarily the actual prize to be won
- The motor vehicle dealership’s terms and conditions, in all respects, shall apply to the motor vehicle prizes.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request