How to use an eHost
Everything You Need To Know About Our Self-Service Kiosks
What exactly is an eHost?
It’s basically a self-service kiosk that makes life easier for you. If you need to print Rewards vouchers, want to enter a draw or view your points information, you can do it all at an eHost. You’ll find them in and/or around the casino floor, so you should be able to spot them easily.
Great, but how do I use it?
It’s really simple. All you need to do is insert your Rewards card and follow the prompts – the eHost basically tells you what you need to do. If you’re a bit of a technophobe and get stuck the first time you use an eHost, just ask one of our friendly hosts at the Customer Service Desk to help.
So, what does an eHost actually do?
- Think of it as a convenient, one-stop for everything gaming and Rewards-related:
- Collect your Rewards offers
- Find out what Casino Promotions are on and enter draws
- Check your points balance and what you can use your points for
- View the latest payouts on your favourite Slot machines
- View your Rewards benefits
But don’t just take our word for it – watch this quick video to see how easy it is to use an eHost.