Welcome To Garden Court Mthatha
The No.1 Hotel In Mthatha
Situated in a region famed for being the birthplace of global icon Nelson Mandela, the Garden Court Mthatha hotel is the ideal hospitality destination for travellers to South Africa’s Eastern Cape Province.
The Garden Court Mthatha is the no.1 rated hotel by TripAdvisor in Mthatha. We invite you to visit us and see for yourself what sets us apart.
Our Rewards Programme allows you to earn SunRands on your accommodation and meals which you can use towards your next holiday or meal at one of our restaurants.
Services & Amenities
- 113 Standard rooms and 4 Suites
- 350mb of free high-speed WiFi daily
- Self-service workstations
- Outdoor pool
- The Garden Grill restaurant and Carmen’s Bar
- Rates include breakfast
- Kids under 18 stay and eat breakfast free
- Conferencing facilities
- Smoking and wheelchair-accessible rooms available on request
Nearby Points of Interest
- Mthatha Country Club: 5km
- Nelson Mandela Hospital: 7km
- Nelson Mandela Museum: 7km
- Mthatha Dam: 8km
- Nelson Mandela Airport: 17km
Nelson Mandela Drive
GPS Coordinates: 31°36'6.12'' S | 28°44'45.19'' E
General Manager: Pranesh Sukhdeo
Telephone: +27 47 505 3500
We’re refreshing our look this year. We are refurbishing the entire hotel, including our bedrooms, reception area, restaurant and bar. The project is expected to be completed in December 2018 and we will keep any disruption to a minimum during this time.