Saturday, 8 June, 2019
Venue: Garden Route Casino
Tickets: From R150 per person
The Garden Route Casino Bodybuilding Classic is the premier Bodybuilding and fitness event in the Garden Route. The Classic returns for the Seventh year in search of the top Bodybuilders and Fitness athletes in the Garden Route.
The Garden Route Casino Bodybuilding Classic comprises an impressive 20 divisions for both men and women and will be held on the 8th of June. The Garden Route Casino Bodybuilding Classic is yet another exciting PCA platform based show. What’s even more exciting is that the judging will now be live during the event.
The show promises to be action packed as competitors compete to take home the top honours, so make sure you purchase your ticket to support your favourite competitor.
Registration for competitors
- 8 June 2018
- At the Garden Court Mossel Bay from 09h00 – 11h00
- Affiliation – R200 per person
- Division – R150 per person
For more Athletes information contact Johan and Deseray Du Toit – 072 762 6959 / 082 419 0729/
|Novice Men under 75kg||Masters Men over 40 years|
|Novice Men over 75kg||Senior Men Classic Bodybuilding|
|Men’s Beach Model|
|Ladies Toned Bikini under 163 cm||Men's Physique|
|Ladies Toned Bikini over 163 cm||Men's Muscle Model|
|Ladies Toned Bikini over 35 years||Juniors under 23 years|
|Ladies Trained Bikini under 163 cm|
|Ladies Trained Bikini over 163 cm||Senior Men Under 70 kg|
|Ladies Trained Bikini over 35 years||Senior Men over 70 kg|
|Ladies Toned Figure||Senior Men over 80 kg|
|Senior Men over 90 kg|
|Best Men's Routine|
Hotel Special at the Garden Court Mossel Bay at only R1,400 per room per night including breakfast.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are subject to availability
- Rates are per room per night – maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18 years
- Rates are inclusive of Bed & Breakfast only
- These rates are only available for transient business and are not available for groups.
- All rates are nett non-commissionable
- The credit card used to confirm and pay for a reservation is required to be presented on check-in at the hotel. An imprint of this card will be taken by the hotel on check-in, in order to prove the card was present.
- Check in time is from 14h00, and check out time is by 11h00 (hotel time)
- All Tsogo Sun rates are inclusive of taxes and levies charged in their respective countries, except for South African hotels which exclude the required 1% Tourism levy that will be charged