Gold Reef City Prices
Theme Park Tickets & Rates
Book your Gold Reef City tickets and find out more about Theme Park entrance prices.
- The Theme Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except during Gauteng public school holidays
Operating hours | 09h30 - 17h00
How Much Are Gold Reef City Tickets?
Theme Park Prices
Prices valid until 31 July 2017
- Thrill Rider - R190 per person above 1.3m
- Non Rider - R110 per person above 1.3m
- R120 per person under 1.3m
- R160 per pensioner 60+ years (incl. thrill rides if physically safe)
- R160 per student, upon presentation of a valid student card
- R485 family ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children under 1.3m)
- Children under 3 years are admitted free of charge
Thrill Rider Tickets
A Thrill Rider ticket gives you access to all rides in the park
Non Rider Tickets
A Non Rider ticket has no access to Thrill or Major rides but can use the following facilities
- Science Exploratory
- Train Museum and Bullion Coach
- Heritage Houses
- Crush Museum
- Gold Panning
- Fun Train
Reward Cardholders Prices
Theme Park prices for Reward Card Holders from 01 April 2016.
- Maximum of 4 tickets per cardholder per day.
- Persons above 1.3m
- Gold Cardholders: R145 per person
- Platinum Cardholders: R125 per person
- Black Cardholders: R105 per person
- Persons under 1.3m
- Gold Cardholders: R90 per person
- Platinum Cardholders: R80 per person
- Black Cardholders: R70 per person
Cardholders may not claim 4 tickets on each card they hold, should they hold more than one card.
Fun Days & Heritage Tours
Heritage Tours for school groups are not conducted on Weekends, Gauteng School Holidays and Public Holidays. For schedules and pricing for our Fun Days and Heritage Tours, contact