PMB Gin & Tonic festival
Saturday, 31 August, 2019
Tickets: From R120 per person
The PMB Gin & Tonic Festival is a part of a series of small town, niche Gin Festivals around South Africa. The event showcases some of the top Gins available in South Africa perfectly served with garnishes tailored to each individual Gin. Grab your free Gin glass on arrival and enjoy your G&T's as tasters, singles or double perfect serves.
The PMB Gin & Tonic Festival is proudly presented by Fitch & Leeds bespoke range of mixers crafted in small batches for the discerning individual. Made with pristine quadruple filtered water for the utmost purity to meet the highest standards in terms of quality and taste, Fitch & Leedes is the ultimate in mixers delicately carbonated, finely balanced and infused with the world’s finest flavours.
Join us for a relaxing afternoon out in the sun, sipping on the tastiest Gins.
The event is completely cashless with Howler. Load money onto a cashless card in order to purchase food and drinks. Choose between a G&T taster, or handcrafted, perfect serve G&T accompanied with fresh garnishes.
Gin tasters from R12
G&T’s from R30
Tickets are very limited. Get yours early to avoid missing out!
- Phase 1 ticket price: R140
- Phase 2 ticket price: R160
- Phase 3 ticket price: R180
Tickets include a complimentary Gin taster and a festival Gin glass.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is strictly over 18 – leave the kids at home
- No own food or drink is permitted in to the venue
- No weapons, drugs or illegal substances are permitted in to the venue
- There will be cash and card facilities at the Cash Loading station
- Don’t drink and drive – Arrive alive
- Participation in this event is entirely at your own risk. The organizers and venue accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons or belongings, even in the case of negligence