From Wednesday, 31 July, 2019 to Saturday, 31 August, 2019
A share of R200,000 in CASH & FreePlay to be won!
When the stars are aligned and luck is on your side, you’ve got the chance to win in our new promotion. If you’re a Rewards member, then thank your lucky stars because only YOU get to enter!
Entering Lucky Stars is easy
- Play in the casino using your Rewards card to earn points bi-weekly between 31 July and 31 August 2019
- 500 points gets you 1 draw entry and you can earn up to 100 entries per draw
- You can enter from 3 days before the draw (on the Wednesday) from 08h00. Just activate your tickets at the eHost
- Entries close 15 minutes before each draw
It’s the luck of the draw
Four winners will be selected per draw and will each get to select a sign of the Zodiac to reveal their prize. There are 12 CASH and FreePlay prizes to be won each draw day, totaling R200,000!
|Points Earning Period||Draw Dates||Draw Times||Winners|
|31 July - 12 August 2019||17 August 2019||19h00, 20h00 and 21h00||4 per draw||12 per day|
|14 August - 26 August 2019||31 August 2019||19h00, 20h00 and 21h00||4 per draw||12 per day|
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- This promotion is open to all Rewards members. The promotional period commences at 08h00 on 31 July and ends on 31 August 2019.
- Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash, points burning or through any other form of consideration. Tickets will be issued for points earned by playing Slots and/ Tables during the promotional period
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Golden Horse Rewards card and may choose to enter either 19h00, 20h00 and or 21h00 draws based on points earned.
- Participants must earn 500 points to qualify for 1 draw ticket - maximum of 100 tickets per draw
- Points earning criteria is set out below (31 July – 26 August 2019):
Draw Dates Points Earning Period 17 August 2019 31 July - 12 August 2019 31 August 2019 14 August - 26 August 2019
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw receipt at the eHost machines prior to the actual draw(s)
- Entry bins will open 3 days prior to the draw (Wednesday) from 08h00. Participants must activate their entries into the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open. Entry bins will close 15 minutes before each draw
- Draw dates, times, prizes and points earning criteria for tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition
- Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- All participants are required to be present for the draw on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorized representative/ proxy to represent them during the draw
- Participants who do not wish to attend the draws must complete and sign the proxy form available at the Customer Service Desk 3 days prior to the draw in person and with the nominee (between 08h00 – 20h45 and 15 mins before each draw). No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) must be presented by both the participant and the nominee when completing the proxy form
- The “proxy forms” will be available at the Customer Service Desk 3 days prior to the draw (Wednesday) from 08h00 – 20h45 until 15 mins before each draw, where a participant can nominate a proxy to represent them to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced. The participant will be required to submit a copy of his/her positive and acceptable identification and the nominees’ positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID/ RSA drivers licence or passport). A redraw will occur should a participant/s or authorized representative not present themselves within 90 seconds
- Nominees can only represent one participant during the draw and multiple representations will lead to disqualification. Only the first participant represented will be considered
- Prize winners or authorized representatives who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) belonging to the representative
- Should the winner not have the positive identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- During the draw, tickets will be drawn manually and randomly from the entry bin with 4 winners per draw (a total of 12 winners per day) at 19h00, 20h00 and 21h00. Participants may be drawn more than once but can only win once per draw (19h00, 20h00 & 21h00)
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Golden Horse Casino. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified; In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request