From Saturday, 6 July, 2019 to Saturday, 7 September, 2019
A share of R1 Million in CASH and FreePlay up for grabs – Black Rewards Cardholders Only
Because our Black Rewards cardholders deserve RICH REWARDS, we’ve created an exclusive promotion where YOU get to choose how to use your points – you can either enter the draws, use your points for FreePlay, or both!
Here’s how to take part:
Play Slots and/or Tables to earn points for draw tickets and/or FreePlay.
|Draw Dates||Time||Points earning period|
|Launch Draw: 6 July 2019||19h00||Free ticket for Black Rewards members|
|Halfway Draw: 3 August 2019||19h00||6 July – 2 August 2019|
|Final Draw: 7 September 2019||19h00||6 July – 6 September 2019|
- There’s no limit to the number of draw tickets you can enter
- Activate your tickets at the eHost from 08h00 – 18h59 on each draw day
- Choose how you want use your points:
- Use points for draw tickets or;
- Use points for FreePlay instead of draw tickets or;
- Split points for draw tickets and FreePlay
- FreePlay will be calculated at R50 for every 2000 points earned during the points earning period
- Plus, all active Black Rewards cardholders will receive a FREE ticket into the Launch Draw!
- Here’s what you’re playing for:
Launch Cash Draw - 6 July 2019
Halfway Cash Draw- 3 August 2019
Final Cash Draw - 7 September 2019
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Black cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- Golden Horse Black cardholders earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Golden Horse Rewards card
- Golden Horse Black cardholders /participants earn and qualify for draw tickets as per the below set criteria:
- Launch Draw = free tickets to all
- Halfway Cash Draw = 1,000 points per draw ticket
- Final Cash Draw = 2,500 points per draw ticket
- Participants may have an unlimited amount of tickets per draw but can only win once per draw. A redraw will take place should the participant be called more than once
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw receipt at eHost on the day of the draw
- Participants have a choice to redeem draw tickets, FreePlay or both based on points earned during the promotional period
- Participants qualify for R50 FreePlay for every 2,000 points earned and can redeem up to a maximum of R500 per draw day during the promotional period.
- Participants may choose to enter the draw/s, by making their selection and submitting entries at the eHost anytime from 08h00 in the morning until 1 minutes before the draw.
- FreePlay is redeemable at the eHost anytime from 08h00 until 18h59 on the day of the draw only.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the e-Hosts, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times are 08h00 – 18h59.
- Participants may nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf if they choose not to be present by completing a Proxy form. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by both the participants and Nominee (If applicable) when completing a Proxy Form.
- The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk from 08h00 to 15 minutes before the draw on the day of the draw where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the prize winner and/or positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, a re-draw will take place.
- Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the Patron Management System should the prize winner not be in possession of valid identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Prescribed Proxy Form. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the Guest Services Desk.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- 5 winners will be selected per draw. Each verified winner will get to choose a draw device in the order of which they were drawn to reveal their prize.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Golden Horse Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request