From Sunday, 15 September, 2019 to Sunday, 15 December, 2019
7 Sunday Draws. 10 Winners per Day. Over R1 Million in Cash & FreePlay!
Sundays are sizzling hot at Golden Horse and you could win big! Here’s what you need to know to join the fun and excitement…
Depending on the points you earn during the promotion, you can choose draw tickets, FreePlay or both regardless of your card
How to Enter Sizzling Sundays?
- Play Slots and/or Tables with your Rewards card to earn points between 15 September – 13 December 2019
- There are 2 Draws per Draw day
- Every 500 points you earn will give you 1 entry ticket to the R50,000 CASH Draw at 16h00 – max of 50 tickets
- Every 1,000 points you earn will give you 1 entry ticket to the R100,000 CASH Draw at 17h00 – max of 50 tickets
Does the colour/status of my Rewards card make a difference?
- Not this time – you can choose which draws to enter, no matter whether you’re a Gold, Platinum or Black Rewards cardholder – it’s your choice
- All you need is the minimum number of points per draw – have a look at the info above to see how many points you need to earn for each
How much time do I have to earn my points for the draws?
- Points earning starts on the day of each draw and ends the day before the next draw – so you have 2 weeks between each draw to earn your points for the next one
|Draw Dates||Points Earning Period|
|Launch - 15 September 2019||Free ticket to all members|
|29 September 2019||15 - 27 September 2019|
|13 October 2019||29 September - 11 October 2019|
|27 October 2019||13 October - 25 October 2019|
|17 November 2019||27 October - 15 November 2019|
|1 December 2019||17 November - 29 November 2019|
|15 December 2019||1 December - 13 December 2019|
What if I want to choose FreePlay instead of draw entries?
- You’ll have the option to choose FreePlay once you’ve earned 2,000 points or more during the promotional period
- For every 2,000 points you earn, you’ll get R50 in FreePlay (up to a maximum of R500)
What if I only want to choose draw entries?
- Then you can! As long as you’ve earned the number of points you need to qualify
- There’s a maximum of 50 entries per draw
What if I want to choose both FreePlay and draw entries?
- Here’s an example of how it works… if you’ve earned 2,500 points, you can get R50 in FreePlay and 1 draw entry. Remember, for every 2,000 points earned, you get R50 in FreePlay and you need a minimum of 500 points to enter a draw
- So, the more points you earn, the more options you have
What are the cut-off times to select my FreePlay or draw entries?
- If you choose to enter the draw/s, you can make your selections and submit your entries at an eHost anytime from 08h00 in the morning until 1 minute before each of the draw/s
- If you choose FreePlay, you can get it at an eHost anytime from 08h00 until 17h00 on the day of the draw only
How and when will I know what I qualify for?
- You can visit our friendly Hosts at Customer Service Desk to check or we’ll let you know via SMS if you’ve qualified for the draws. So make sure we have your correct mobile number and that you’ve given us permission to communicate with you. You can do this at the Customer Service Desk
What could YOU WIN?
|Launch at 16h00||Value|
|16h00 Draw||17h00 Draw|
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is exclusive Rewards members. The promotional period commences at 08h00 on 15 September until 15 December 2019.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables using their Golden Horse Rewards card and may choose to enter 16h00 Draw, 17h00 Draw, redeem FreePlay or all based on points earned. Points earning criteria is set out as per below:
Draw Time Points Required Bin 1 - 16h00 500 points per ticket Bin 2 - 17h00 1,000 points per ticket Bin 3 - Freeplay 2,000 points per ticket
- Participants may redeem a maximum of R500 FreePlay per draw, R50 FreePlay = 2000 points earned as per earning period set for promotional draws.
- Points earning period is set out as per below:
Draw Dates Points Earning Period Launch Draw - 15 September 2019 Free ticket to all members 29 September 2019 15 - 27 September 2019 13 October 2019 29 September - 11 October 2019 27 October 2019 13 October – 25 October 2019 17 November 2019 27 October – 15 November 2019 1 December 2019 17 October – 29 November 2019 15 December 2019 1 December – 13 December 2019
- Participants may earn a maximum of 50 tickets per draw but can only win once per draw. A re-draw will take place if a winner is selected more than once.
- Participants must activate their entries prior to the actual draw(s) at the eHost on the day of the draw from 08h00 until 15h59 for 16h00 Draws and 16h59 for 17h00 Draws
- FreePlay is redeemable at the eHost between 08h00 to 16h59 only on the day of the draw.
- Draw entries cannot be purchased through cash, points or any other form of consideration. Tickets or FreePlay will be issued based on points earned by playing Slots and/ or Tables during the promotional period.
- Participants are required to be present for the draw/s on the respective dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s), unless they have nominated an authorised representative/ proxy to represent them during the draw.
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing a Proxy Form. Participants may nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf if they choose not to be present. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by Participants and Nominee (If applicable) when completing a Proxy Form.
- The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk from 08h00 until 15 minutes before each draw on the day of the draw where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- The TEEDS electronic draw system will be used to select winners.
- The MC will only announce the ticket number during the draw.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the prize winner and/or positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the Patron Management System, should the prize winner not be in possession of valid identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Prescribed Proxy Form. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the Guest Services Desk.
- Each verified winner will get to choose a draw device in the order of which they were drawn to reveal their prize.
- Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Golden Horse Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date/s.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request