From Monday, 2 September, 2019 to Sunday, 29 September, 2019
Guaranteed R30,000 in Cash & Prizes to be won!
Weekly Round: 2 September to 29 September 2019 (4 weeks)
- To qualify for a draw ticket you simply need to play Slots between Monday to Friday each week to a gain ticket into the Saturday draw.
- 20 patrons will be selected every Saturday at 15h00 through a traditional tombola process, to play in the Sunday tournament which will take place at 14h00.
Tournament Days – (Sundays)
- Heat duration will be 5 minutes.
- In the event an invitee declines the offer to partake in the tournament, the tournament will run with only those who have attended the tournament.
- Gaminators 21313 - 21316 is the dedicated bank of tournament machines.
- Lucky Lady Charm will be the official tournament game.
- Credit totals for each player will be calculated at the end of heat
- The top 3 players based on credit score, will be awarded Cash & FreePlay for each Tournament
- 1st R3,000 in Cash and R500 FreePlay
- 2nd R2,000 in Cash and R500 FreePlay
- 3rd R1,000 in Cash and R500 FreePlay
|Weeks||Start Date||End Date||Draw Date||Tournament Date|
|Weeks 1||2 September 2019||6 September 2019||7 September 2019||8 September 2019|
|Weeks 2||9 September 2019||13 September 2019||14 September 2019||15 September 2019|
|Weeks 3||16 September 2019||20 September 2019||21 September 2019||22 September 2019|
|Weeks 4||23 September 2019||27 September 2019||28 September 2019||29 September 2019|
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Participants enter a draw through a physical medium such as, but not limited to, ticket stubs, business cards, etc without tendering any consideration for such entry. On the day of the draw participants must enter the physical medium into the draw bin/entry box.
- A maximum of 1 individual entry can be entered per person per week/draw (if applicable).
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- If your name gets drawn for the Sunday tournament and you choose not to participate the tournament then the tournament will continue with the remainder participants.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Patrons will have to be present on Saturdays for the draw, whereby 20 tickets will be drawn to complete in the Tournament on the Sunday.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- FreePlay won during tournament shall be valid 15 Days from date of issuance only.
- Registration for participation shall be in person and in accordance with the advertised dates and times, which will be available through the casino’s marketing and/or communication mediums used for the tournament. Late entries shall not be accepted.
- Tickets must be printed at the E-host and placed in the entry bin by the advertised closing time.
- Players shall not be substituted during the weekly tournament. In addition, players’ “credits” shall not be pooled with or transferred to other players’ credits. These credits are for tournament purposes only and will be used to determine player ranking. Specifically the credits concerned do not have any actual monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything of value.
- Advertised prize values are the minimum values that will be paid out. Goldfields Casino management reserves the right to apportion surplus entries at its sole discretion.
- Players will be limited to 1 seat per game heat during the weekly tournament. Players nominate another person(s) to play on their behalf by completing the casino’s proxy form (available on request). A separate proxy form is to be completed for every nominee selected. Credits earned by the player and nominee(s) under these circumstances shall not be pooled. The Proxy may be a co-participant in the stage/stages for which he is acting on behalf of a participant. If the signed and completed proxy form is not received by the Tournament Director at the start of any final stage, then the player concerned will forfeit the additional seats accordingly.
- In the event of a tie credit score when determining winners or finalists at any of the relevant stages, each player (or nominee) concerned will be required to select a playing card (Ace is low) from a set of cards that will result in a Play Off. The player/nominee with the highest card value will be determined the participant with the higher score. If the player or nominee concerned is not present to select a playing card as indicated above, then a random member of the public will be requested to make the selection on his/her behalf.
- In the event of the occurrence of any of the above-mentioned malfunctions during any stages, the affected players will be given the first available seat in a future similar tournament within those final stages concerned. If such future tournament are filled to capacity then additional seats will be allocated, as may be required, will be announced whereby the participants will draw seat numbers. In the event that any malfunction cannot be resolved within a reasonable period, then the relevant stage/heat will be postponed.
- The start of each heat and/or stage will be announced. Players who are not present when the heat or final starts will forfeit their seats and no refunds (where applicable) will be made.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be taken to ensure the accurate recording of rankings/scores, the onus shall remain with participants to ensure that their rankings/scores are correct at all times. The casino reserves the right to make the necessary corrections as soon as it becomes aware of any founded discrepancies, which corrections could change the rankings/scores of participants and allocation of prizes.
- Tournament Director’s decision (or a Management Representative thereof) will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entered into; any complaints arising at the event will be investigated and forwarded to the FSGLTA for investigation and final decision.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service upon request