Bird Gardens at Montecasino
Bird & Wildlife Park
For great family entertainment in Johannesburg, come and experience the wonder of the Montecasino Bird Gardens. Here in our wildlife and bird park you can wander along enchanted walkways within magnificent gardens and marvel at a variety of colourful birds, mammals, reptiles and unusual animals from around the world.
In our walk-through Aviary, you'll find over 60 species of birds including Scarlet Ibises, and Nicobar pigeons, reptiles and small mammals, with smaller antelope wandering freely in the undergrowth.
Opening Hours: Wednesdays - Sundays, 08h30 - 17h00
- Under the age of 2 years - Free
- Children (2 – 12 years) - R62
- Adults (13 – 59 years) - R90
- Pensioners (60 years and over) - R62
- Hotel Guests (Palazzo, Southern Sun Montecasino and SunSquare Montecasino) - entrance is free with a valid guest registration card
|Photo with the Owl||R70|
|SGH brimmed hat||R152|
|Kids brimmed hat||R124|
|MBG Complimentary booklet (100's)||R7,000|