movies@ Black Panther Competition
About Black Panther
Long live the king. After the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, T’Challa returns home to the isolated, but technologically-advanced, African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king. But when a powerful old enemy reappears, T’Challa’s mettle as king—and Black Panther—is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life. Based on The Black Panther (Marvel Comics) by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby
How to enter the Black Panther movies@ Competition
Take part in the movies@ competition by,
- Following Gold Reef City on Facebook
- Tell us who you will be taking with to see Black Panther on 16 February at movies@ Gold Reef City by posting your answer in the comment section of the Gold Reef City Black Panther competition post on Facebook.
What can you win?
Stand a chance to win a Black Panther hamper valued at R750.00! The Black Panther hamper consists of,
- Messenger Bag
- T-Shirt (unisex)
Competition Terms & conditions
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the ages of 16 years.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Gold Reef City or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion may participate.
- The competition starts on Monday, 12 February 2018 and will end on Thursday, 15 February 2018 at midnight.
- The winner will be announced on Gold Reef City’s Facebook page and/or Twitter page by Friday, 16 February 2018.
- To qualify for this promotion, participants will be required to follow the steps set out in the How to enter the Black Panther movies@ competition section above.
- All complete, identifiable comments will be put into a random draw.
- Gold Reef City shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner has 15 days to accept the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed or electronically corrupt entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected.
- In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- The Promoter and participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The right of admission into this promotion lies solely with the Promoter and is non-negotiable.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by these rules
- Whilst the promoter endeavors to arrange the prize as soon as possible after the competition has run, please allow a minimum period of 2 weeks before requesting dates for the “Prize”
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.