Welcome To Sabi River Sun Resort
Retreat To Our Wildlife Resort in Hazyview
Located in close proximity to the Kruger National Park, the Sabi River Sun Resort hotel in Hazyview is the perfect destination for visitors seeking a unique wildlife experience in the warm heart of Mpumalanga province.
Comfortable and homely accommodation, enhanced by spectacular views, a rich natural heritage, and abundant wildlife, all combine to create a stay that is utterly relaxing and unforgettable.
For the very best in warm African hospitality, resort activities and safari experiences, there is only one place to go: Sabi River Sun Resort.
Our Rewards Programme allows you to earn SunRands on your accommodation and meals which you can use towards your next holiday or meal at one of our restaurants.
Services & Amenities
- 60 en-suite rooms with beautiful surroundings
- Rates include breakfast
- Kids under 18 stay and eat breakfast free.
- Sesonke Restaurant - breakfast buffet, while lunch and dinner are buffet or a la carte
- Heather’s Spa - rejuvenate your mind, body and soul
- 500mb of free high-speed WiFi internet
- Five outdoor swimming pools
- Child friendly activities
- 18-hole golf course
- Conference and event venues
Nearby Points of Interest
- Aviation Adventures: 5km
- Elephant Sanctuary: 5km
- Sabi Valley Coffee Farm:8km
- Kruger National Park: 14km
- Pilgrim's Rest: 52km
- God's Window: 55km
Main Sabie Road
GPS Coordinates: 25°02'07.2" S | 31°06'49.3" E
General Manager: Wayne Wilson
Telephone: +27 13 737 4600