Self-Catering with Hotel Amenities
Beachfront Holiday Apartments & Timeshares
For total freedom and a space to call your own, our self-catering accommodation in uMhlanga is the best choice for an unforgettable beachside holiday.
Our self-catering rooms, suites and apartments offer a range of room configurations, kitchen amenities and value added services included within the rates. We’ll help you choose the best self-catering accommodation in uMhlanga to meet your needs.
Self Catering Is Perfect for:
If you are travelling as a group and want the freedom to prepare your own meals, entertain at your leisure and relax in comfort, then choose one of the following self-catering options.
Looking for a relaxed romantic break as a couple? Choose one of the following options that ensure you get the best access to great resort amenities, plenty of privacy and a very comfortable space.
Whether your kids are very small or in their teens, both our resorts offer plenty of activities and amenities to keep them entertained and safe. And best of all our resorts are affordably priced so you can afford those extra ice-cream requests! The following self-catering options are best for you.
- Tower Apartments (4 sleeper) – full kitchen, two bedrooms and sea facing.
- Superior Rooms (4 sleeper) – sea views, open plan bedroom, full kitchen and living room
- Duplex Apartments (6 – 8 sleeper) – two levels, three bedrooms, sea views, sleeper couch in the lounge and three bathrooms.
- Tugela Standard Rooms (4 sleeper) – king sized bed in one room and two single beds in a separate room, plus a kitchenette and stunning views
- St Lucia Superior Rooms (6 sleeper) – two bedrooms plus a sleeper couch in the lounge and kitchenette.
Make the most of your self-catering holiday in uMhlanga with our handy reminders.
- Food for thought. Choose either a unit with a full kitchen or a kitchenette depending on how much you like to cook. A kitchenette is great for preparing light meals and our full kitchens have enough space and kitchen amenities for you to cook up a full meal or even entertain.
- Let us do the work. Self-catering usually means tidying up before you leave and making your own beds. But our self-catering units are serviced daily and our hotel services are included in the room rates.
- Stay in or Go Out. Our self-catering accommodation allows you to easily make the most of the on-site resort facilities such as the outdoor pools, relax in your apartment with the free WiFi and great views or head out and enjoy uMhlanga’s top attractions.