Southern Sun Ridgeway Lusaka
Hotel in Lusaka, Zambia
A city-landmark even before Zambia was born, the Southern Sun Ridgeway has been the hotel of choice for in-the-know professionals and NGOs, Lusaka-locals and off-the-beaten-track exploring for over 60 years. Service-first, best-for-business and understated classic-comfort rooms in a quiet corner of Zambia’s capital, Southern Sun Ridgeway creates a sense of home whether you’re Africa experienced, or you’ve just arrived.
- 155 rooms with pool, garden or urban views
- Choose from King bed or double single bed configurations
- Executive Rooms have garden views and open-plan lounge space
- Complimentary WiFi
- 30-minute drive from Lusaka International Airport
- Kids stay free
- 5 venues for up to 200 delegates
- 1 boardroom, 2 mid-size meeting rooms and Kuta & Yambeji
- Garden weddings and celebrations
- Concept-to-completion support from events team
- Free on-site parking and inclusive WiFi
- Multi-day events with delegate special rates
- Musuku Restaurant & Musuku Terrace & Bar
- Al fresco favourite by the courtyard pond
- Sport screens, bar menu and draught beer
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary breakfast
- Daily buffet and a la carte with international and local
- Pool for swimming and sunning
- Large gardens, ponds and wildlife
- Concierge for bookings, transfers, tickets
- Well equipped gym
- Bank, ATM, Bureau de Change, Proflight and SAA office on site
- Close to cultural highlights
Rooms at our Lusaka hotel are quietly comfortable, understated, and great-sleep equipped with blackout curtains, soft and spacious king size beds (or two singles) and hot showers or baths. Feel-at-home comforts include complimentary WiFi , flat-screen DStv and 24-hour room service.
Big green gardens, pool and palm trees, in-house gym, on-site bank and airline offices create an inner-city escape with CBD convenience. 30 minutes from the international airport and moments from embassies, business headquarters and cultural highlights makes for easy exploring and simple arrivals. Lusaka is a gateway to Zambia experiences including two of the continent’s largest mammal migrations, the ‘Smoke That Thunders’ and the Copperbelt.
Weddings, meetings and events, are looked after by the events team and supported from concept to completion. A choice of five venues, space for 2 to 200, on-site parking, restaurant quality catering and a setting that is as photogenic as it is productivity-enhancing, makes it one of Lusaka’s leading conference centres.
Musuku restaurant, next to the pond-courtyard with its resident reed-home weavers and baby crocodiles, is a Lusaka central destination for dinner dates, business breakfasts and ladies lunches. Specialising in a taste-of-home wherever you’ve arrived from, local menu favourites like Nshima, Kafue bream and Mosi beer are at home next to made-to-order pizza-perfection, grill classics and imported bar selections.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence accommodation, a heritage of service, and silver awarded eco-initiatives make it easy to make yourself at home at Southern Sun Ridgeway, Lusaka.
Our Rewards Programme allows you to earn SunRands on your accommodation and meals which you can use towards your next holiday or meal at one of our restaurants.