Welcome To The Southern Sun Ridgeway
A Landmark Lusaka Hotel
Established in 1952, Southern Sun Ridgeway, Lusaka is a landmark hotel in the capital city of Zambia. Its location near the city centre and the international airport offers guests easy access to nearby embassies, government offices, and other attractions in the city.
Our refined 4 star Lusaka hotel carries prestigious environmental certifications in recognition of the hotel’s green sensibility.
Catering to the needs of business and leisure travellers alike, the Southern Sun Ridgeway Lusaka hotel is the hospitality destination of choice.
Our Rewards Programme allows you to earn SunRands on your accommodation and meals which you can use towards your next holiday or meal at one of our restaurants.
Services & Amenities
- 148 Standard rooms and 7 Executive rooms
- Rates include breakfast
- Kids under 18 stay and eat breakfast free
- Musuku Restaurant - a uniquely African experience
- Musuku Terrace & Bar - 10h00 until 23h00 during the week and 10h00 until 22h30 on Sundays
- Free high-speed WiFi internet access
- Business Centre
- Conferencing facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby Points of Interest
- Levy Junction Shopping Mall: 2km
- Manda Hill Shopping Centre: 3km
- Arcades Shopping Mall: 5km
- Lusaka International Airport: 27km
- Lower Zambezi National Park: 2.5 hours by road
Cnr. Church Road and Independence Ave.
GPS Coordinates: 15°25'9.00'' S | 28°18'3.00'' E
General Manager: Paul Norman
Telephone: +260 211 251 666