From Tuesday, 15 October, 2019 to Tuesday, 26 November, 2019
Venue: ECR Main Stage
Times: Tuesday - 12h00 & 19h00
SUPER 9 is back! - Tuesday’s with revised time slots for Carded players. Easy, exciting and simple – just select your Super 9 lucky 9 numbers at the eHost prior to your game session and YOU could be a WINNER!
Here’s how it works:
- Earn 200 points from Tuesday 08h00 to Monday 07h59 for 1 entry ticket.
- All participants are allowed a maximum of 5 entry tickets per session.
- Manually select 9 numbers (ranging from 0 – 36) at the eHost OR use the Quick Pick option to save time and press print for your ticket/counterfoil with selected numbers.
- Keep your ticket/counterfoil and listen for the numbers being generated.
- The first person to have all 9 numbers called before or on the 18th number generated wins the jackpot!
|First place winner||R5,000 (or amount displayed as the Jackpot)|
|Consolation prize||R1,500 (if the main Jackpot is not won during the game session, a guaranteed Consolation Jackpot will be WON)|
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional period commences from 08h00 on 8 October 2019 and ends at 19h00 on 26 November 2019. Promotion days are every Tuesday during this period at 12h00 and 19h00.
Ticket Earning Criteria
- Participants must play Slots or Tables using a Suncoast Rewards Card to earn points and qualify for Super 9 entries.
- Tickets (Entries) are determined by the number of points earned by a Participant during the Points Earning Period and cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- Participants will be entitled to tickets based on the following point’s criteria.
200 points = 1 entry ticket. Each participant is allowed a maximum of 5 tickets per game session.
- Super 9 entry tickets are earned a week prior from a Tuesday 08h00 to a Monday 07h59 for the game sessions the following day.
- Only points earned up until 07h59 on the day before each promotion day will be considered for the games on the following day. Points earned from 08h00 on the promotion day are eligible for entry into the following week’s games within the promotional period (i.e. not the following day’s games).
- Participants must choose 9 unique numbers between 0-36 per entry at any of the eHost terminals in order to participate in the promotion.
- Participants stand a chance to win the Progressive Jackpot starting from a base value of R5,000 CASH and accumulates by R1,000 per game session if not won.
- Participants must activate their entries into the promotion(s), on the day of the promotion(s) prior to the actual promotion(s) within the specified times during which time the entry bin is open. The opening and closing times for a session ticket/s will be as follows:
Printing of Super 9 Session Tickets Session Time Print Tickets From Print Tickets To 12h00 Activation 08h00 12h00 19h00 Activation 12h00 19h00
- A Random Number Selector will be used to generate winning numbers.
- Participants must match 9 numbers within the first 18 unique numbers generated in order to win the Progressive Jackpot.
- The first participant/s to have all 9 of their numbers drawn and called-out within the first 18 draws, and the participant/s shouts “SUPER 9”, this/these participant/ s will be declared the winner/s and will win the jackpot. If there is more than one winner the jackpot will be shared equally.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check their entry ticket and shout “Super 9” on the last number called if all nine numbers on their ticket have been drawn. NO LATE CALLS will be accepted – if the next number has already been generated after you have a SUPER 9 combination and have not called in time, it will not be recognized as a win.
- Should the winner not have positive identification on their person, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the winner to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
- Should participants not match 9 numbers within 18 unique numbers generated, the Hostess will continue to draw/generate numbers until there is a winner matching 9 numbers for a Consolation prize of R1, 500 CASH.
- Once a participant has been verified for the Jackpot OR Consolation prize, the 90 second countdown will continue for other participants to present themselves at the promotions area in order to claim their share of the cash prize.
- Should there be more than one winner for the Jackpot OR Consolation cash prize, the prize money shall be split equally among all winners that have presented themselves on time and been verified by the Promotions Team.
- No participant may attempt to claim a prize after the 90 seconds has lapsed.
- Participants must be present at the promotional area when the numbers are drawn/generated and the onus is upon the participant to check their selected unique ticket numbers against the numbers that have been generated in order to ascertain if a winning combination has been achieved. If a participant elects not to be present in person when winning numbers are drawn, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Service Desk.
- Should there be NO Jackpot winner on the last game session of the promotion (19h00 on 26 November 2019) a manual draw will be conducted immediately after the 19h00 game session for the Jackpot prize.
- All participants for that session (19h00 on 26 November 2019) may enter their tickets into the Entry bin provided for the draw which will take place immediately after the 19h00 session, at approximately 19h45. Tickets for the draw cannot be purchased for by points, cash or through any other form of consideration.
- The entry bin will closed at 19h45. Guests that are in the line at 19h45 will be allowed to deposit their tickets into the entry bin.
- Only tickets/master counterfoils from the 26 November 2019, 19h00 session will be considered valid for the draw. Any ticket drawn which is from another session, date & time will be deemed invalid.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Only THREE winners will be announced to share the Jackpot prize equally, this means there has to be 3 unique ticketholders drawn to win. If one ticketholder is drawn more than once then there will be a redraw until a unique ticket is drawn.
- The final Jackpot prize pool will be split equally between the 3 winners, and rounded to the nearest whole number.
- The Marketing verification team will validate each ticket before each participant is announced as a winner.
- Participants do not have to be present at the Manual Draw to be eligible to win.
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of Cash Vouchers redeemable at any Suncoast Cashdesk. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for Casino FreePlay or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner. Should the prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details on the Patron Management System or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize from the Guest Services Desk.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing from the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request