From Tuesday, 3 September, 2019 to Tuesday, 26 November, 2019
Venue: Non-smoking casino floor
Times : 12h00, 15h00, 19h00 and 22h00
SUPER 9 Bingo is back! - Tuesday’s with revised time slots for Carded and Day Card players. Easy, exciting and simple – just select your Super 9 lucky 9 numbers prior to the American Roulette Wheel being spun and you could be a WINNER!
Here’s how it works:
- Super 9 tickets are available at the dedicated promotion area between 11h00-14h45 and 17h00-20h45 on the day for just R50 each.
- Choose 9 numbers (ranging from 0 – 36) and circle them on your Super 9 ticket.
- Keep the duplicate ticket and hand the original ticket (along with your completed details) to the Promotions Director.
- Watch the Roulette Wheel being spun and the winning numbers that are generated to determine if you are a Winner!
- The first person to have all 9 numbers called before 18 spins wins the jackpot!
|First place winner||R5,000 or 60% of buy-ins |
(whichever is the greater amount)
|Consolation prize||40% of buy-ins|
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- The Super 9 promotion will take place every Tuesday at 12h00, 15h00, 19h00 & 21h00. Times are subject to change during the promotional period.
- Participants can purchase a ticket/s at the dedicated Super 9 promotion area on the main casino floor.
- Entry tickets will only be sold from 11h00-14h45 and 17h00-20h45 on Tuesdays, until 15 minutes prior to each Super 9 session.
- Each entry ticket will cost R50 and entries are limited to 5 per person per Super 9 session.
- The total number of Super 9 entry tickets will be limited/capped at 250 entries per game session.
- The verification section on the ticket must be completed in full and accurately.
- All participants are required to select and circle 9 lucky numbers between 0 to 36 on their Super 9 ticket.
- It will be the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their selected numbers are clearly circled on their ticket using only a pen and that the selected circled numbers are clearly visible on the duplicate copy.
- The original top copy of the ticket must be retained by the Promotion Director and the duplicate portion will be handed to participant.
- An American Roulette Wheel will be used as the mechanism for the random number generation.
- The first participant/s to have all 9 of their numbers spun and called-out within the first 18 spins, and the participant/s shouts “SUPER 9”, this/these participant/s will be declared the winner/s and will win the jackpot. If there is more than one winner the jackpot will be shared equally.
- The progressive jackpot will be equal to 60% of buy-ins or a minimum of R5,000 – whichever is the greater amount.
- At each of the Super 9 sessions 40% of the buy-ins will be issued as consolation prize(s) to the first person/s to obtain 9 numbers after the 18th spin.
- A key licensed Tables staff member will be appointed as the Tournament Director, and another Tables staff member will perform the duties of spinning the ball in the Roulette wheel in accordance to standard existing Roulette Procedures.
- A “no spin” is to be declared by the Tournament Director for any spin in which the ball has either:
- been spun out of the wheel,
- not completed at least 4 revolutions around the track of the wheel,
- been caught up in the rotational part of the wheel for more than two revolutions,
- the ball is physically obstructed by a guest, or by an obstruction placed onto or into the wheel.
- A “no spin” will not be counted as a spin. After a “no spin” has been declared, the Dealer will place the ball back onto the last winning number, and will re-spin the ball.
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game, this will be declared as a double spin and will be disregarded in respect of the progressive jackpot.
- If more than one participant wins a Super 9 session simultaneously, the prize money will be shared equally amongst the winners.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure there are only 9 numbers circled and that there are no scratches or marks on their ticket as all tickets with additional marks or scratches will be disqualified from the game session.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check their Super 9 entry ticket and shout “Super 9” on the last number spun and called, that is to say if all nine numbers on their ticket have been spun.
- Any changes/alterations to any number/s on an entry ticket, prior to the game starting must be signed off by the Promotion Director.
Manual Draw – 24 September, 29 October and 26 November 2019
- Should there be NO Jackpot winner on the last day of the promotion – for each respective month (24 September, 29 October and 26 November 2019) – a manual draw will be conducted at 21h30.
- Draw date and times will be advertised through the advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- All ticket entries that are handed to the Promotion Director prior to each session on the day, will be deposited into an entry bin for the draw. Tickets for the draw cannot be purchased for by points, cash or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Only THREE winners will be announced to share the Jackpot prize equally, this means there has to be 3 unique ticketholders drawn to win. If one ticketholder is drawn more than once then there will be a redraw until a unique ticket is drawn.
- The final Jackpot prize pool will be split equally between the 3 winners, and rounded to the nearest whole number.
- The Marketing verification team will validate each ticket before each participant is announced as a winner.
- Participants do not have to be present at the draw to be eligible to win.
- Prizes must be collected and signed for by the relevant Prize Winner, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Suncoast Casino.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for FreePlay. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The Jackpot prize advertised is the actual prize that will be won.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used to conduct the draw, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- Any person transgressing from the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of the rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request.