The Choice is Yours
From Monday, 1 April, 2019 to Saturday, 29 June, 2019
Suncoast Rewards cardholders, we hope you are ready for something new and different! Our new promotion – The Choice is Yours – is the first ever of its kind at Suncoast! And there’s over R3.2 million in Cars and Cash to be won!
How to enter:
Play your favourite Slots and Table games to earn points for tickets to enter into the weekly cash draws on Wednesdays at 19h00, 20h00 and 21h00.
How many points do I need to earn to qualify for the draws?
- There are different draw times, you can choose which draw time/s to enter, depending on how many points you’ve earned – The Choice is Yours!
- All Suncoast Rewards cardholders who actively played Slots and/or Tables from 15 March 2017 – 15 March 2019 will receive one free ticket into the Launch Draw on 1 April 2019
Does the colour/status of my Rewards card make a difference?
- Not this time – you can choose which draws to enter, no matter whether you’re a Gold, Platinum or Black Rewards cardholder – The Choice is Yours!
- All you need is the minimum number of points per draw – have a look at the table below to see how many points you need to earn for each
|Points required|| |
Cash Prize Pool
|1 April 2019||19h00||No points required||R10 000|
|20h00||No points required|| |
|21h00||No points required||R45 000|
Weekly Cash Draws
|Draw times||Points required|| |
Cash Prize Pool
|10, 17, 24 April 2019 |
1, 8, 15, 22, 29 May 2019
5, 12, 19, 26 June 2019
|50 per entry||R10 000|
|20h00||500 per entry||R30 000|
|21h00||1 000 per entry||R60 000|
|Month-end Bonus Draws||Draw times||Points required||Cash Prize Pool|
|27 April 2019 |
25 May 2019
29 June 2019
|2 000 per entry||R145 000 cash|
|21h00||5 000 per entry||VW Polo GTI + R75 000 cash|
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family cardholders.
- All Suncoast Rewards cardholders who actively played Slots and/or Tables from 15 March 2017 – 15 March 2019 will receive one free ticket into the launch draws
- It will be equal opportunity draws at 19h00, 20h00 and 21h00
- The eHosts will be open from 08h00 to 21h00 on the draw day for draw ticket activation
Weekly Cash Draws
- Rewards cardholders will have a choice to enter a total of three draws weekly during the promotion period
- Rewards cardholders can choose between the 19h00 draw (50 points per ticket) and/or the 20h00 draw (500 points per ticket) and/or the 21h00 draw (1,000 points per ticket)
- Points earning will commence on Monday, 1 April 2019 at 08h00 until 07h59 on 25 June 2019
- The eHosts will be open from 12h00 to 21h00 on draw days for draw ticket activation
Month-end Bonus Draws
- Rewards cardholders will have a choice to enter a total of two draws weekly during the promotion period
- Rewards cardholders can choose between the 19h00 draw (2,000 points per ticket) and/or the 21h00 draw (5,000 points per ticket)
- Points earning will commence on Monday, 1 April 2019 at 08h00 until 07h59 on 28 June 2019
- The eHosts will be open from 08h00 to 21h00 on draw days for draw ticket activation
- All cardholders can earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables using their Suncoast Rewards card
- Depending on the points earned, Rewards cardholders can choose to enter one or more draws per week
- Guests can make a selection of draw tickets at the eHost provided the required points were earned in the earning period
- Guests may choose to enter multiple tombolas utilising points earned during the period, assuming sufficient points have been earned to do so. Guests may also choose to enter all points in a single tombola
- Once a guest makes a tombola selection on the eHost and completes the transaction, no changes to the guest’s entry will be made
- Only points earned up until 07h59 on the day before the draw will be considered for the draw on the following day. Points earned from 08h00 on the day before the draw are eligible for entry into the following week’s draw (i.e.: not the following day’s draw)
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw. Draw times and dates, and points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Draw winners can only win once per draw
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino
- All Participants are required to be present at the live draw on the respective date/time to be eligible for a Prize
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing the Opt-out register. Patrons who decline to be present are not required to nominate a proxy on their behalf. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing the Opt-out register
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves at the verification area and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and must produce positive and acceptable form of identification
- Volunteers who act as representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Opt-out register, a re-draw will take place.
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of cash, except for the Bonus all tier draw main prize of a car
- The car awarded to the All Tier Bonus car draw winner is a VW Polo GTI
- Should the winner decide to sell the car to the dealership instead of taking the actual car that transaction is between the winner and the dealership
- The dealership will advise on delivery date. The dealership’s Terms and Conditions apply
- Prize letters will be issued to the Cash winners which will be redeemable at any Cash Desk at Suncoast Casino
- A valid identity document/driver’s license will be required upon redeeming the Cash prizes
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the opt-out register or otherwise readily available
- Prizes are not transferrable
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- Should a prize be given away, other than a cash prize, and this prize is found to be damaged when won, then Suncoast reserves the right to have this prize repaired at Suncoast’s cost or to replace the prize with a similar prize of similar value. The discretion on the choice of action with regards to the damaged prize lies with Suncoast
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request