From Monday, 16 December, 2019 to Friday, 13 March, 2020
We value the health and safety of every guest and have therefore postponed all Money Multiplier draws until further notice. The draw entry tickets you have earned thus far will remain valid up until the rescheduled draws take place.
Join us on Friday’s 17 January, 14 February and 13 March 2020 from 20h00. Stand a chance to win a share of R40,000 in Cash & Prizes.
- Friday, 17 January 2020
- Friday, 14 February 2020
- Friday, 13 March 2020
- Play slots and/or tables with your Rewards card to earn tickets.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) prior to the actual draw, via eHost (print tickets at eHost).
- Entry into the draw(s) will only be available until 20h00 on the draw night at the eHost. (No entry will be available thereafter).
- Participants will have to keep their ticket receipt to claim their prize.
- Three (3) tickets will be drawn at 20h00 from all the qualifiers on the draw nights.
- All winners will be selected via the eHost software (draw selector).
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified with the information displayed on the ticket receipt.
- Each of the winners will get a chance to play the Money Multiplier game.
Draw Game Mechanics
- Three qualifiers will be chosen to play the Money Multiplier game.
- There will be three (3) rows with four (4) exact boxes per row to choose from
- The winners will choose up to three (3) boxes. One box per row.
- The top row will have the Cash multiplier options: Eg, X 1, X 2, X 3 or X 4
- The middle row will have the Free Play multiplier options: also up to X 4
- The bottom row will have a cash value in each of the boxes.
- Whatever they choose in the top two (2) rows will be multiplied by the value in the bottom row to get the total prize won:
Bonus Draw Mechanics
- The Bonus draw will take place at 22h00 on the night of the draw.
- Two (2) winners will be drawn at the bonus draw
- One (1) will win the remainder of the cash and the one (1) will win the remainder of the Free Play.
- Whatever the balance of the total prize money is, after the Money Multiplier game, will be given away at the bonus draw.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Programme Cards.
- All card holders will have to earn points to receive draw tickets. Below is the qualifying criteria:
250 points = 1 draw ticket
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, other than points.
- Points earning for the first draw will start on 16 Dec 2019 from 08h00 and end on 17 Jan 2020 at 08h00 with the draws taking place on 17 Jan 2020 from 20h00. Points earning for the second draw will start 18 Jan 2020 from 08h00 and end on 14 February 2020 at 08h00 with the draw taking place on 14 Feb 2020 from 8pm. Points earning for the third draw will start 15 Feb 2020 from 8am and end on 13 Mar 2020 at 8am with the draw taking place on 13 Mar 2020 from 20h00.
- Friday draw dates are as follows:
- 17 January
- 14 February
- 13 March
- No tickets will be available after 20h00 on the days of the draws.
- There will be a bonus draw at 22h00 on each of the draw nights. (see rules & mechanics below)
- The total Cash & Prizes that can be won per draw night is R40,000. R20,000 Cash and R20,000 Free Play.
- This promotion is exclusive to The Caledon Reward Programme Card holders only.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw night. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw night. Notwithstanding this rule, participants can win the bonus draw even if they won during the tiered specific draws for the night.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), prior to the actual draw(s) from 08h00 a day before to 20h00 on day of draw when the eHost will be open. The opening and closing times for the eHost will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Should a participant qualify for a draw entry and the ticket is not available on the eHost, then the participant has to advise management on duty at least 24-hours before the applicable draw to allow management sufficient time to investigate and resolve the issue.
- In regards to above rule, should participants qualify for draw tickets and it’s not available at the eHost within 1 hour before the draw takes place and eHost closes for tickets issuing, then Management will be able to load draw tickets manually for qualifying participants. In the event that the qualifying participant’s tickets could not be loaded manually by management prior to the draw, then the tickets earned will be added to the following Wednesday promotional draw.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose).
- Proxy nomination forms will be available to be completed by qualifying participants 2 Hours before the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the eHost before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Club card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions of The Caledon Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.
- Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should any of the events occur The Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical Failure or Device.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified to the information displayed on the eHost.
- Winners selected via the eHost software (Draw selector). Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone (if applicable). Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at www.thecaledon.co.za or at the Customer Service Desk.