Welcome To The Caledon Hotel And Spa
A Country Retreat In The Western Cape
Situated in the Western Cape’s picturesque Overberg region, The Caledon Hotel and Spa offers a country retreat experience that overwhelms the senses and induces a sense of relaxation and contentment.
The hotel offers 95 spacious en-suite rooms, with lush surrounding gardens and sparkling pool.
For a unique and memorable experience, for business or pleasure, The Caledon Hotel and Spa is an ideal choice for guests seeking hospitality and relaxation in the Western Cape.
Our Rewards Programme allows you to earn SunRands on your accommodation and meals which you can use towards your next holiday or meal at one of our restaurants.
Welcome to Cape Town. As you know we are currently experiencing a drought. However, Tsogo Sun has made arrangements to have water available for our guests through alternative water augmentation such as boreholes and by installing a desalination plant. This will enable us to take some of our largest properties off the water grid and support the City of Cape Town. When visiting the Mother City, please be water wise and we encourage you to think like a local. Enjoy your stay with us. For more information, please click here.
Services & Amenities
- 38 Standard rooms, 6 Suites and 51 Superior rooms
- 500mb of free high-speed WiFi daily
- Fitness Centre open 7 days a week
- The Caledon Spa with complimentary access
- 2 outdoor pools - 1 heated
- Restaurants & bars - including The Blue Crane Restaurant, The Black Sheep Diner and Da Vinci Restaurant
- Open Parking and secure undercover parking
- Conferencing facilities
- Smoking and wheelchair accessible rooms are also available on request
Nearby Points of Interest
- The Caledon Botanical Gardens: 1km
- Caledon History Museum: 1.5km
- Caledon Golf Club: 3.5km
- Cape Town International Airport: 120km
1 Nerina Avenue
GPS Coordinates: 34°13'44.20'' S | 19°25'45.33'' E
General Manager: Erika Rautenbach
Telephone: +27 28 214 5100