Roulette Spin Off
From Friday, 10 May, 2019 to Wednesday, 24 July, 2019
A guaranteed share of R80,000 in Cash to be Won!
Exclusive to all The Ridge Rewards carded and non-carded Players
Qualifying Rounds: 10 May till 21 July 2019 at AR12
Semi-Finals and Finals: 24 July 2019
Buy-in: R50 at The Ridge Cash Desk
Qualifying Rounds will take place daily from 10 May till 21 July 2019, between 14h00 and 22h00
R50 cash buy-in gets you one entry and you can enter as many times as you like during qualifying rounds
Semi-Finals and Finals will take place at The Ridge on 24 July 2019, from 18h00
- The Top 20 players (20 Highest Scores) will make it through the Semi-Finals.
- The Top 7 value ranked (7 Highest Scores) players from Semi-Finals will go through to the Finals with a chance to win R80,000 in cash
|Wednesday, 24 July 2019|
Promotional Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Only persons over the age of 18 may participate. Any person who is currently refused entry to the casino or who is self-excluded prior to or during the tournament may not participate and will be disqualified.
- Designated and demarcated operational tables and/or tournament tables will be utilised for the tournament. Live games will not be offered at the affected operational tables during tournament sessions, however, live games may resume at these tables when it is not being utilised for tournament purposes.
- Any buy-ins for casino specific qualifying rounds not played prior to the closing date of the qualifying rounds will be forfeited.
- Entry to each heat of the tournament is by way of cash buy-in of R50 cash (cash chips accepted), Players may re-enter as many times as they wish by way of re-buys provided that the re-buys are for different heats.
- Each chip will represent an unredeemable Rand value of R10 for purposes of determining winners and ranking of players. These chips have no cash value and it cannot be redeemed for value in any form or used to place bets at live games.
- R10 table limits apply to all heats. R200 maximum on the number, R100 minimum on outside chances in multiples of R100, R5,000 maximum on even money chances and R2,500 on columns and dozens. No call bets will be accepted.
- Players play for themselves, monies may not be pooled or transferred to other players. All chips must be returned to the respective table float at the end of each heat/round.
- No Proxies will be allowed during the Qualifying rounds.
- Chips are to be kept on the Table in a visible manner at all times.
- Chip “winning” from one heat/round session will not be carried over.
- 100% of the money received from buy-ins will be distributed into the prize pool.
- Participants do not earn Rewards Programme points during tournament play.
- Tournament winnings won during each individual heat will be totalled and ranked to determine the top chip earners.
- Participants must bet during every spin.
- Should there be tied scores and there is a need for a spin-off i.e. progressing to the next round or determining a position a Dealer will spin the Roulette ball in the wheel for the affected participants in alphabetical order of their surnames. The participant with the higher number (zero being a low number) will gain a higher position and the sequence will follow on respectively. The ranking order will be adjusted accordingly. In the event the same number is spun for more than one participant, the dealer will re-spin assigning the number spun alphabetically should there be a need.
- In the event that a time limit to place bets is relevant, such bets must be placed within the time limit and may not be adjusted once the participants time limit has expired or they have indicated they have finished betting, when the rotational marker that is being utilised for betting sequence has moved on to the next participant.
- Where the applicable score was earned by the play of a Proxy, the proxy name will continue to be used until the spinoff is completed.
- Should participants wish to elect representatives through a proxy, they may elect representatives who may not be co-participants in any of the respective stages. The nominated representatives will be required to play without any coercion and/or input/strategy from the nominating participants concerned.
- Proxys must not be currently refused entry or self-excluded.
- Where utilized, the Master of Ceremonies will announce the start of each tournament session. Participants or proxies, where relevant, who are not present at the actual start of the respective session will forfeit their seats without any refunds. The Master of Ceremonies will announce the allocated times, which may differ during the various stages of the tournament.
- Should a “NO SPIN” be declared by the Tournament Director whilst a rotational marker is being used, bets will not be changed and the ball will be re-spun.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be taken to ensure the accurate recording of rankings/scores, the onus shall remain with participants to ensure that their rankings/scores are correct at all times. The casino reserves the right to make the necessary corrections as soon as it becomes aware of any founded discrepancies, which corrections could change the rankings/scores of participants and allocation of prizes.
- 100% buy-ins will be returned in the form of prizes.