MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, Seychelles
Private Villa, Dedicated Butler, Beyond All Inclusive
On the oldest islands in the world, discover a new kind of undiluted and restorative luxury escape. A resort that is as rare and beautiful as its island home. Thirty acres of forest-garden fringed by stretches of Indian-Ocean-washed white sand is the private-peninsula setting for thirty private villas. On the west coast of Mahé, the grand island of the Seychelles archipelago, MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa invites residents to do nothing or do everything, to disconnect or reconnect, to enjoy undivided attention or uninterrupted privacy. Allow us to create a MAIA that is especially yours.
Private villa luxuries like Hermès and Bose elevate comfort beyond the ordinary, while time-stopping sunset views, a private infinity pool, sunken outdoor bath and Bill Bensley design ensures seclusion and a oneness-with-nature that is unashamedly MAIA. Villas are settled between gigantic granite boulders in gold-awarded flower and spice filled gardens. MAIA is a place of sense-awakening jasmine and frangipani of Cristal and Dom Perignon.
Each villa’s dedicated butler is available to you 24-hours a day for the duration of your stay. Butlers are chosen and trained for absolute discretion; you can enjoy personalised attention that is undivided or privacy that is uninterrupted.
The MAIA philosophy goes Beyond All Inclusive. A cuisine concept crafted around five distinct menus created by a team of chefs that encourage off-menu requests and exactly-as-you-like-it dish reworking. Eating and drinking at MAIA is a promise of dining discoveries and familiar favourites. Dine when and where you like, as a family or as a couple, on the beach or in bed, under the stars, or on the sand. Simply; Whatever, Wherever, Whenever.
Experiences at MAIA are once-in-a-lifetimes you can experience over and over. Swimming with turtles or helicopter rides to uninhabited islands, marlin grappling or mind-renewing yoga, sunseeker cruising or complimentary scuba diving. At MAIA, relaxation begins the moment you arrive but is perfected in the garden spa sanctuary where intuitive Balinese massage and island ingredients are harmonized with extraordinary Omorovicza beautifying.
On an island collection that got its name from the heavens, in a destination famed as the original Garden of Eden, MAIA is an otherworldly escape.
- Just 30 Villas in Over 30 Acres of Forest Gardens
- Villas Feature Private Infinity Pool, Hermès Amenities and Outdoor Bath
- Private Dedicated Butler
- Beyond All Inclusive Dining and Drinks
- Whatever, Wherever, Whenever Dining Philosophy
- Fine Dining Tec-Tec Restaurant
- Fitness Centre & Meditation Space
- MAIA Pool with Sun Deck
- Awarded Gardens, Villas and Resort
- On the Secluded Anse Louis Beach
- A Member of the Leading Hotels of The World
- Wine Cellar Boutique Collection
- MAIA Experiences: Yachts, Helicopters, Island Hopping, Wine Tasting, Fishing
- Exclusive Omorovicza Spa Treatments
Beyond All Inclusive
- All Dining and Drinks Inclusive*
- Complimentary Daily Yoga and Qi Gong Sessions
- Unlimited Non-Motorised Watersports including Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Canoes
- Unlimited Scuba Diving *
- Unlimited WiFi
- 24/7 Private Butler
*Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including cocktails are inclusive with the exception of Reserve List ultra-premium products that incur costs. Unlimited scuba diving excludes courses and private dives.