Terms & Conditions
Validity: until 31 October 2018
Bookings: Directly with the hotel on +248 4390 000 or email MAIA Reservations
- Wedding packages and rates are designed for wedding couples only.
- Subject to a minimum 4 nights stay for the couple in any Villa type (accommodation charges are not included in rates).
- Villas are subject to availability.
- Packages must be booked at least 30 days in advance and all translated wedding documents should reach MAIA not later than 21 days prior to wedding date. Documents required for the Civil Wedding ceremony:
- Copy of both passports (bride & groom)
- Copy of both birth certificates (bride & groom)
- Copy of divorce certificate if applicable
- Rates include VAT at the prevailing rate (15%) and subject to change at determination of Government.
- Rates confirmed at time of booking will be invoiced. MAIA reserves the right to change rates should Government alter legislation affecting taxation of room income.
- Rates include a service charge fee of 10%.
- Any treatments are per person per stay. No refund for added value not used.
- Wedding ceremonies are limited to one per day and will be confirmed on a first come, first serve basis.
- The maximum number of wedding guests joining the ceremony, but not accommodated at MAIA is 8 persons.
- Food and beverages for any of the guests in addition to the couple’s will be quoted for separately.
- For larger groups staying at MAIA, special conditions apply.
- Should the wedding event be cancelled 3 days prior to arrival, a cancellation charge equal to 100% of the package rate will be applied.
Rates for the Customized Optional Wedding Services are non commissionable and should not be marked up.