Privé Top 500 draw
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- The Privé draw is exclusive to invited Montecasino Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Entry into this promotion will be by invite only.
- Each patron who achieves the stipulated criterion will receive only one ticket into the draw.
- Participants enter the draw(s) by printing their eHost receipt.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for Finalist selection (“Finalist Draw”), which will be determined by way of random draw(s). A redraw will occur should Finalists not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Once selected as a Finalist, a representative may be chosen to act on the Finalist’s behalf, should the Finalist not want to go on stage for the “Winners draw”.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Where applicable, in instances where only one eligible Finalist/representative is not present, the last podium, box, key or similar device (“Draw Mechanisms”) will be issued to that person by default of the other Finalists/representatives choosing their Draw Mechanisms.
- Representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Finalists they represent.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk, the Privé Ambassadors Desk upon request