Using Your Smart Card
Playing Slots with your Montecasino Smart Card
Limitation on access due to the government ruling on gathering, the casino has limited access.
We thank you for understanding. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Insert your Montecasino Smart Card into the Slot machine
- Key in your unique PIN code
- Insert bank notes and start playing
- When finished playing, press the 4,4, OK on the key pad to cash out - your cash balance will be transferred to your Montecasino Smart Card. You will then have the option of either cash out at the Cash Desk, cash redemption station or keep the money in your card to move from machine to machine or to be used on your next visit.
Slots Auto Limits Downloads
- Montecasino’s Smart Slot machines have a built in auto-download functionality
- Once the cardholder’s credit meter on the slots machine reaches the download threshold (Rand value) the download amount will be automatically transferred from the card to the machine.
|Card Status||Transfer Threshold||Transfer Amount|
|Gold Card||R 500||R 5,000 + threshold|
|Platinum Card||R 500||R 5,000 + threshold|
|Black Card||R 1,000||R 10,000 + threshold|
- If zero is selected NO auto-download will take place and the “transfer to EGM / machine” option on the keypad (option #3) needs to be utilised
- To change the pre-set auto-transfer values to a value of your choice, visit the Customer Service Desk with your Montecasino card
Now that is SMART!