The Original African Spa
Welcome to Mangwanani – The Original African Spa
Mangwanani African Spa came into existence in 2002, when Erin Limbert, Mangwanani’s dynamic CEO first set into motion the realisation of a long standing dream to create a wellness retreat where South Africans could experience true head-to-toe indulgence.
Coupling the ethos of revitalisation with an African inspiration presented an initial challenge because of the uniqueness of this concept. However, Mangwanani’s first priority has always been the upliftment of rural women, which is a philosophy that ties in with the African spirit that drives Mangwanani.
More than just employing rural women, Mangwanani provides training and accredited qualifications to produce some of the finest qualified therapists available. These women are able to completely change their lives with a “hand up” instead of a “hand out”.
Mangwanani African Spa has an average of 120 000 visitors enjoying its facilities annually and currently employs 800 employees. And we are extremely proud to report that 95% of our team comprises of previously disadvantaged individuals.
View our pricelist.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to availability
- Mangwanani has a strict no refunds policy
- Cancellation of bookings or no show will result in a 100% forfeit of the full booking value
- Rescheduling 5 days before your booking will carry a 10% administration fee, which is payable when rescheduling
- Rescheduling 3 days before your booking will carry a 25% administration fee, which is payable when rescheduling
- Rescheduling within 3 days of your booking will result in 100% forfeit of the booking value
- Special Packages:
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer
- Special packages are not applicable for existing bookings
- Not applicable for groups of more than 10