Baccarat Leaderboard Chase
From Wednesday, 22 March 2017 to Friday, 5 May 2017
The Baccarat Leaderboard Chase promotion will take place from 22 March – 05 May 2017. This promotion is open to all Rewards cardholders who are Baccarat players. A total of R1.2m in CASH will be given away!
There will be two draws; a mid-way draw on 12 April and a final draw on 5 May. There will be a leader board in the Privé Tables area, displaying the top 50 patrons. The leader board will update everyday at 08h00.
- Cardholders can earn points, to get onto the leaderboard, by playing Baccarat in the Privé with their Montecasino Rewards card.
- The patrons with the top 50 highest points from 08h00 on 22 March to 08h00 on 11 April, will qualify for the mid-way draw on 12 April (20h00 in the Privé) and the top 3 point earners will each receive a guaranteed cash prize (see Table 2).
- The patrons with the top 50 highest points from 08h00 on 22 March to 08h00 on 04 May, will qualify for the final draw on 05 May (20h00 in the Privé) and the top 3 point earners will each receive a guaranteed cash prize (see Table 3).
- Draw entries will be awarded according to the position on the leader board (see Table 1) for both draws.
- The Manual Draw System will be used to select 8 winners, at each draw.
|11 to 20||8|
|21 to 30||6|
|31 to 40||4|
|41 to 50||2|
|Table 2: Mid-Way Draw Prize Breakdown|
|Top 3 Guaranteed Prizes||Draw Prizes|
|1st - R125,000||1st - R50,000|
|2nd - R75,000||2nd - R40,000|
|3rd - R50,000||3rd - R32,000|
|4th - R16,000|
|5th - 8th - R8,000 each|
|Total: R420,000 cash|
|Table 3: Final Draw Prize Breakdown|
|Top 3 Guaranteed Prizes||Draw Prizes|
|1st - R250,000||1st - R75,000|
|2nd - R100,000||2nd - R64,000|
|3rd - R75,000||3rd - R56,000|
|4th - R48,000|
|5th - R40,000|
|6th - R32,000|
|7th - R24,000|
|8th - R16,000|
|Total: R780,000 cash|
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Montecasino Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants can earn a position on the Top 50 leader board by playing Baccarat in the Privé with their Montecasino Rewards card during the promotional period.
- Rewards cardholders are not authorised to give their card to another individual to earn points on their behalf. In the event of this happening, the offender will be disqualified from this promotion and all promotions taking place within the same period.
- Leader board qualifiers will be based on points earned from 08h00 on 22 March until 08h00 on 4 May.
- The top 50 leader board qualifiers will earn tickets based on their position on the leader board.
- Participants can only win once per draw in both the mid-way draw and the final draw. This excludes the top 3 positions as they will receive guaranteed cash prizes whilst still being eligible for the draw.
- Participants enter a draw by printing their tickets and receipt at an eHost. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Participants enter the draw(s) by inserting their printed draw tickets (the “Entry”) into the dedicated draw bin(s) located in the Privé between 17h00 and 19h45 on the draw day. Ticket receipts are not draw tickets and shall not be inserted into the draw bin(s). If such receipts are drawn, a re-draw shall occur.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Relations Desk.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should Participants or duly authorised representatives not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.