Monday, 20 March 2017
Venue: Promotional Stage
Time: 19h00, 20h00 and 21h00
Stand a chance to win your share of R300,000 in CASH!
- This promotion is open to Montecasino cardholders who had a minimum average spend of R500 per visit, between 01 September 2016 and 28 February 2017.
- Each patron who achieved the criterion above will receiving one ticket into the respective draw.
- There will be a separate draw per card tier.
- Patrons will not be able to earn additional tickets into the draw.
- Participants enter the electronic draw by printing their receipt at the eHosts from 08h00 on the day of the draw (20 March).
- The draws will take place at the Promotional Stage.
|Cash Prizes||Gold - 19h00||Platinum - 20h00||Black - 21h00|
|Total per draw||R21,000||R54,000||R225,000|
|Total Value||R300,000 Cash|
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Montecasino Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- All participants who have a minimum average spend of R500 per visit, between 01 September 2016 and 28 February 2017 will each receive one ticket into the respective draw.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Entries are subject to points earning criteria. Points are not transferable.
- Participants may only win once per draw.
- Qualifying Participants enter the draw(s) by activating their ticket at the eHost and printing their eHost receipt. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activation is open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Draw details will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Relations Desk.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should Participants or duly authorised representatives not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item(s) unless otherwise advertised.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotional competition shall be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause thereof, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- By virtue of their participation in this promotional competition, it shall be deemed that the respective Participants have acknowledged and accepted these rules.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk upon request.