From Saturday, 30 September 2017 to Thursday, 14 December 2017
Venue: Promotional Stage
Time: Thursday draws: 20h00
Saturday draws: 12h00 – 21h00 (draws every hour)
How to enter
Play Slots and/or Tables with your Montecasino Rewards card from 30 September 2017 to take part. The more points you earn, the more draw entries you will receive, and the greater your chances of winning!
There’s CASH DRAWS WEEKLY AND FIRST & LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH
Weekly Cash Draws
Black Cardholders need to play Slots and/or Tables to earn points to qualify for entries. Three (3) winners will be selected at each draw.
|Points needed per draw entry||1000 points|
|Draw Dates|| |
|Prize pool per draw day||R150,000 In Cash Per Draw|
Points needed per draw entry
|Draw Dates|| |
|Time||12h00 - 21h00|
|Prize pool per draw day||R120,000 CASH|
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Montecasino Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Montecasino Rewards cards:
- Draw by Card Status Points Earning Criteria
- Cash draws - Black Cardholders 1,000 points = 1 entry
- Saturday Cash draws-All Tiers 500 points = 1 entry
- Participants may enter an unlimited amount of entries per draw but can only win once per draw.
- Participants enter a draw by printing their eHost receipt. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw. Draw details will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Entries accrue proportionally to points earned between 08h00 on 30 September 2017 and 20h00 on 14 December 2017 (“Promotional Period”) and are subject to points earning criteria. Points are not transferable.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Relations Desk.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds for the weekly Black cardholders draw and within 30 minutes for the Saturday cash draws from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should Participants or duly authorised representatives not present themselves within 90 seconds for the weekly Black cardholders draw. The prize for the Saturday cash draws will be rolled over to the next draw time on the hourly schedule should Participants or duly authorised representatives not present themselves within 30 minutes. After the 21h00 draw, should there be any unclaimed prizes a redraw will take place with the 30 minute rule until all 15 prizes have been issued.
- Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk and Privé Desk upon request and at Montecasino.co.za