From Monday, 3 April 2017 to Saturday, 20 May 2017
Exciting New Gauteng Slots Tournament!
Winner Takes R250,000 Cash, Guaranteed!
Tournament Period: 3 April to 20 May 2017
Qualifying Rounds: 3 April to 14 May 2017
Final: Hosted at Gold Reef City on 20 May 2017
Tsogo Sun Slots Chase returns, the exciting Slots tournament taking place at Montecasino, Gold Reef City and Silverstar. Entry is just R100 for the chance to win cash prizes from the R500,000 prize pool or the guaranteed R250,000 first prize, to be the Slots Chase winner.
Casino Qualifying rounds – 3 April to 14 May 2017
- Heats take place daily at Montecasino, Gold Reef City and Silverstar – register at the designated area at each casino.
- One entry is R100 cash and you can enter as many times as you like during the tournament heats (points can be redeemed for entries at registration)
- Packaged buy-ins:
- R200 gets you 2 entries into the tournament and R50 in FreePlay
- R500 gets you 5 entries into the tournament and R150 in FreePlay
- You must belong to or sign up to the Rewards Programme to be eligble for the FreePlay
- Daily FreePlay prizes for the top 3 on the leader board at each casino
|Casino||Qualifying Rounds: Monday 3 March to Sunday 14 May 2017|
Sunday to Thursday – 14h00 to 22h00
Daily – 13h00 to 23h00
|Gold Reef City|| |
Monday to Friday – 14h00 to 22h00
Tournament Final - 20 May 2017
- Players obtaining the top 10 highest scores from each of the 3 casinos (Montecasino, Gold Reef City and Silverstar), will win a cash prize and will automatically qualify for the Final tournament at Gold Reef City on 20 May
- The high score must be from a single entry in one of the heats taking place between 3 April and 14 May 2017
- Should you have more than 1 seat in the Final tournament, you must nominate a proxy to play on your behalf
- Only persons over the age of 18 may participate. Any person who is currently refused entry at any of the three Gauteng properties (Gold Reef City, Silverstar and Montecasino), or who is self-excluded prior to, or during, the tournament may not participate and will be disqualified.
- Each entry to the tournament is by way of a prior cash buy-in, point redemption to the value of R100, or entry package purchase (collectively “Entry Purchase”), which shall be made to the casino concerned and it shall entitle the participant to the corresponding number of seats (R100 per seat) in any qualifying heats that occurs on the same day during which the Entry Purchase was made. Any complimentary entry, if such is afforded to a participant, will be paid for by the casino and it shall entitle that participant to a single entry.
- Entry packages shall be purchased for cash and it will entitle participants to the corresponding numbers of entries/seats (e.g. R200 package entitles 2 entries/seats) in any qualifying heats that occurs on the same day during which the Entry Purchase was made. The casino credit portion of the respective entry packages, as advertised, must be also be claimed on the same day and it shall not be redeemable for cash, entry or use during any heats, and it is further subject to the participant’s membership to the casino’s Rewards Programme.
- The number of entries is unlimited, is subject to the availability of heats/seats and the prior Entry Purchase(s). Registration for participation shall be in person and in accordance with the advertised dates and times, which will be available through the casino’s marketing and/or communication mediums used for the tournament. Late entries shall not be accepted. Registration for qualifying heats of the tournament will be on a “first come first serve” basis and machines will be allocated in sequential order. At the finals machines / seats will be allocated by way of a random draw.
- Players shall not be substituted during qualifying heats. In addition, players’ “credits” shall not be pooled with or transferred to other players’ credits. These credits are for tournament purposes only and will be used to determine player ranking. Specifically the credits concerned do not have any actual monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything of value.
- Players will be limited to 1 seat per heat during the qualifying heats stage. Should any player have more than 1 seat in the Finals, they may nominate a “proxy” to play on their behalf by completing the casino’s proxy form (available on request from the Tournament Director). A separate proxy form is to be completed for every nominee selected. The Proxy may not be a co-participant in the stage/stages for which he is acting on behalf of a participant. If the signed and completed proxy form is not received by the Tournament Director at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the final stage, then the player concerned will forfeit the additional seats accordingly.
- Slots machines will be operated in a tournament mode; hence any winnings accrued will not be paid out as casino winnings despite the fact that corresponding winning combinations may be displayed at such machines.
- Heat times will be 3 minutes for each of the qualifying heats. The Finals will be 5 minutes per heat.
- In the event of a tie credit score when determining winners or finalists at any of the relevant stages, each player (or nominee) concerned will be required to select a playing card (Ace is low) from a set of cards. The player/nominee with the highest card value will be determined the participant with the higher score. If the player or nominee concerned is not present to select a playing card as indicated above, then a random member of the public will be requested to make the selection on his/her behalf.
- In the event of a malfunction of a slot machine during any qualifying heat, the affected players will be given the first available seat in a future similar heat if possible. A refund will be made if these players cannot be accommodated in such future heat under these circumstances. In the event that the tournament system experiences any technical difficulties, the entire heat will be restarted. If the afore-mentioned technical difficulties are not resolved within a reasonable period then the relevant heat will be postponed.
- In the event of the occurrence of any of the above-mentioned malfunctions during the Final stages, the affected player/s will be given the first available seat in a future similar heat within those final stages concerned. If such future heats are filled to capacity, then additional heat(s), as may be required, will be announced whereby the participants will draw seat numbers. In the event that any malfunction cannot be resolved within a reasonable period, then the Finals will be postponed.
- Registration and participation at the finals shall be in accordance with dates and times that will be advertised through the casino’s marketing mediums. Late entries shall not be accepted.
- The Master of Ceremonies, at the finals, will announce the start of each tournament session. Participants who are not present at the actual start of the respective session will forfeit their seats without any re-funds of their entrance fees.
- Minimum prize monies will be communicated at the start of the tournament, i.e. R250,000 for first prize, total prize money of R500,000 in cash, with the aim to have a “progressive” board at each property when/if prize monies increase.
- The top tournament credit earners per qualifying day during the heats will win Casino FreePlay totalling R126,000 for the tournament period, as advertised.
- The leader board will run for the full 6 weeks to determine the qualifiers for the finals from each Unit.
- The participants obtaining the top 10 highest scores, from each of the 3 properties, from a single buy-in/heat, over the 6-week period will qualify directly for the Finals at Gold Reef City Casino and automatically win the Unit prizes.
- All buy-ins during the duration of the tournament will be allocated to prize money.
- The prize money at the Final’s, totalling R440,000, is guaranteed at the start of the tournament and awarded to the top 7 credit earners at the Finals.
- If the total buy-ins exceed 5,000 entries at R100 each, all additional buy-ins will be allocated between the 1st and 7th prize at a Rand value to be agreed by the tournament directors.
- The Group Finals will be hosted at Gold Reef City Casino on Saturday 20 May 2017 and each property should budget to pay accommodation (if required), transport and other incidentals for each finalist and partner.
- Tournament Director’s decision (or a Management Representative thereof) will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entered into.