Spoilt For Choice
From Sunday, 1 April 2018 to Saturday, 30 June 2018
Venue: Main Casino Entrance
Time: 20h00 & 21h00
The clock is ticking with just moments to decide between a magnificent new Fiat 500X or R250,000 in cash!
That’s right, our lucky winners will be Spoilt For Choice in our exciting new gaming promotion that will see 6 beautiful cars and over 50 enormous cash prizes up for grabs. Plus, if you win the car, you get the option to exchange it for cash! You need to be in it to win it though – see below for details on how to take part.
13 weeks – 57 winners – One of them could be you!
Weekly Thursday cash draws - Exclusive to Black Cardholders!
|Points Needed Per Draw Entry||1000 points|
|Draw Dates||Thursdays: |
5, 12, 19, 26 April
3, 10, 17, 24, 31 May
7, 14, 21, 28 June
|Draw Time||20h00 (near Main Casino Entrance)|
|Prize Pool Per Draw Day|| |
R150,000 in cash per draw
1 x R100,000
|How To Enter|| |
Saturday cash & car draws - Black, Platinum and Gold Cardholders
|Points Needed Per Draw Entry||500 points|
|Draw Dates|| |
7 and 28 April
|Draw Time||21h00 (near Main Casino Entrance)|
|Prize Pool Per Draw Day|| |
R325,000 in CARS & CASH per draw
1 x Fiat 500X
|How To Enter|| |
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Montecasino Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Montecasino Rewards cards:
Draw by Card Status Points Earning Criteria Cash draws – Black Cardholders 1,000 points = 1 entry Saturday Car & Cash draws - All Tiers 500 points = 1 entry
- Participants may enter an unlimited amount of entries for the Saturday Car & Cash draws but can only win once per draw.
- Participants’ entries for the weekly Cash Draws will be capped at 2000 per draw – capping will be rolled over for each week – and participants can only win once per draw.
- Participants enter a draw by printing their eHost receipt. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw. Draw details will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Entries accrue proportionally to points earned between 08h00 on 01 April 2018 and 21h00 on 30 June 2018 (“Promotional Period”) and are subject to points earning criteria. Points are not transferable.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Relations Desk.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds for the weekly Black cardholders draw and the Saturday car and cash draws from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should Participants or duly authorised representatives not present themselves within 90 seconds for the weekly Black cardholder’s draws, Saturday cash & car draws.
- Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- The vehicles advertised and / or displayed are not necessarily the actual prizes to be won.
- The motor vehicle dealership’s terms and conditions, in all respects, shall apply to the motor vehicle prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk and Privé Desk upon request and at montecasino.co.za