From Wednesday, 18 April 2018 to Sunday, 31 March 2019
Venue: Casino Floor, Montecasino
Times: Wednesday: 19h00 & 21h00
Sunday: 15h00 & 17h00
It’s time to brush up on your Bingo Lingo and head to the Casino Floor for our exciting new SUPER 9 promotion! Taking place on Wednesdays and Sundays, this exciting game-with-a-twist gives you the chance to pick your numbers before the Roulette Wheel is spun!
Here’s how it works:
- Super 9 tickets are available at the Guest Relations Desk from 08h00 on the day for just R50 each.
- Choose 9 numbers (ranging from 0 – 36) and circle them on your Super 9 ticket.
- Keep the original ticket and hand the duplicate ticket (along with your completed details) to the Promotions Director.
- Watch the Roulette Wheel spin to determine the winning numbers.
- The first person to have all 9 numbers called before 18 spins wins the jackpot! Spot prizes will also be awarded on the day.
First place winner
R5,000 (plus 60% of buy-ins)
40% of buy-ins
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- The Bingo roulette promotion will take place every Wednesday at 19h00 & 21h00 and at 15h00 & 17h00 on a Sunday.
- Participants can purchase ticket/s at the Guest Relations desk
- Tickets will only be sold from 08h00 -20h45 on Wednesday and from 08h00 to 16h45 on a Sunday
- The verification section on the ticket must be completed in full and accurately.
- Participants are required to select and circle 9 lucky numbers from 0 to 36 on their Bingo roulette ticket.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their selected numbers are clearly circled on their ticket using only a pen and that the circle around the selected numbers are clearly visible on the duplicate copy.
- The white copy of the ticket must be retained by the participant and the duplicate portion (yellow copy) must be handed to Promotion Director.
- The Roulette Wheel will be used as the mechanism for the random number selection.
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner.
- If these 9 numbers are spun within the first 18 spins, and the participants shouts “BINGO ROULETTE”, the participant will win the jackpot.
- The progressive jackpot will start at R5,000 and increase by 60% of the total buy ins each week that it is not won.
- At each of the tournaments 40% of the buy ins will be issued as a consolation prizes to the first person/s to get 9 numbers irrespective of the number of spins after the 18th spin
- A key licensed Tables staff member may be appointed as the Tournament Director, and another Tables staff member will perform the duties of spinning the ball in the Roulette wheel in accordance to our existing Roulette Procedures.
- A “no spin” is to be declared by the Tournament Director for any spin in which the ball has either:
been spun out of the wheel,
not completed at least 4 revolutions around the track of the wheel,
been caught up in the rotational part of the wheel for more than two revolutions,
the ball is physically obstructed by a guest, or by an obstruction placed onto or into the wheel.
- A “no spin” will not be counted as a spin. After a “no spin” has been declared, the Dealer will place the ball back onto the last winning number, and will re-spin the ball.
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game, the double spin will be disregarded in respect of the progressive jackpot.
- If more than one participant wins a Bingo roulette simultaneously, the prize money will be shared equally amongst the winners.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure there are no scratches or marks on their ticket as all tickets with additional marks or scratches will be disqualified from the game.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check their entry ticket and shout “Bingo roulette” if all nine numbers on their ticket have been spun.
- Any changes to the numbers prior to the game starting must be signed off by the Promotion Director.
- Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
- If any rules are found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.