From Friday, 14 February 2020 to Friday, 27 March 2020
Limitation on access due to the government ruling on gathering, the casino has limited access.
We thank you for understanding. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
We’re rewarding Black cardholders with an exclusivo promotion and the chance to win a share of R3.3 Million in CASH including R1 Million to one lucky player!
How to earn your spot on the leaderboard:
- Earn your points by playing at any Slot machine / Table at Montecasino with your Rewards card between Friday 14 February 2020 at 08h00 – Thursday, 26 March 2020 at 07h59
What you need to know about the Slots and Tables Leaderboards:
- The Leader Board will be split in two - the Top 100 Slots players and the Top 100 Tables players.
- Should you play both Slots and Tables, your points will not be combined but will be displayed separately as you will be eligible to qualify for Slots and Tables in the respective draws.
- Entries will be awarded according to the position on the Leaderboard.
- The highest amount of entries is 100 (for position 1 on both Leaderboards).
- The Leaderboard will update automatically on an hourly basis.
THE TOP 10 SLOTS AND TABLES TOP 10 DRAW:
Will take place in the Privé on Friday, 27 March 2020 at 21h30. The Draw will be a manual draw; and tickets for the Top 10 qualifiers will be printed on the day. Qualifiers will be contacted to collect their tickets on the day of the draw.
How many entries do you get?
|Top 10 Slots||Top 10 Tables|
What will be won:
The Top 100 DRAW
Will take place in the Privé on Friday, 27 March 2020 at 21h00. The Draw will be a manual draw; and tickets for the Top 200 qualifiers will be printed on the day. Qualifiers will be contacted to collect their tickets on the day of the draw.
How many entries do you get?
|Top 100 Slots||Top 100 Tables|
|11 -25||20||11 - 25||20|
|26 - 50||15||26 - 50||15|
|51 - 75||10||51 - 75||10|
|76 - 100||5||76 - 100||5|
What will be won:
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- The Top 200 promotional competition is exclusive to Montecasino Rewards Programme Black cardholders (the “Participants”) and it is closed to any persons who are directors, cardholders, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family.
- Montecasino Rewards Programme Black cardholders earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Montecasino cards. The Top 100 Slots players and Top 100 Tables players at the conclusion of the points earning on 07:59:59 Thursday, 26 March 2020 shall qualify to enter the Top 200 draw.
- Entries will be awarded according to the patron’s position on the leader board. The highest amount of entries is 50 (for number 1 on the leader board both Slots and Tables)
- The top 10 positions on the Slots Leader Board and the top 10 positions on the Tables Leader Board at the conclusion of the points earning on 07:59:59 Thursday, 26 March 2020 shall qualify to enter the Top 10 draw.
- The Leader board is not combined therefore participants cannot add their Slots points and Tables points together to achieve a spot on the leader board.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must collect their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times from the Salon Privé. The opening and closing times for the collection of tickets will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Prize winners must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a finalist using the Patron Management System, should the finalist not be in possession of positive and acceptable identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present an acceptable form of identification.
- Prize winners does not have to be present at the draw to win.
- Should an eligible prize winner be drawn who is not present at the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize
- Prizes are not transferrable and Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Privé Host Desk upon request