Want to win a VW GO? Here's Your Chance!
Our Rewards cardholders are in for quite a ride with our new Accelerate your Game promotion. We’re giving away over R650,000 in prizes, including three brand new VW GOs! From 3 September until 1 December we will be running this incredible promotion at Mykonos casino. So make sure your play Slots and Tables with your Rewards card for your chance to win.
The more you play, the more entries you earn and the bigger your chance to win!
Entry Criteria and Draws
- Only Mykonos Casino cardholders can participate in the promotion.
- Participants earn entries into the draws by playing Slots and/or Tables.
- Points earning starts on 3 September and ends on 1 December 2018.
Monthly Cash Tier Draw Dates, Prizes and Times:
Gold and platinum cardholder draws:
28 September, 26 October and 30 November 2018 at 21h00 and 22h00
- Three winners will be selected through the electronic draw selector at 21h00 and three winners will be selected at 22h00.
- These winners will have the opportunity to select one of six boxes on the casino stage, which will each contain a prize.
- The total prize value per draw date is R20,000.
Black cardholder draws:
28 September, 26 October and 30 November 2018 at 19h00 and 20h00
- Two winners will be selected through the electronic draw selector at 19h00 and two winners will be selected at 20h00.
- These winners will have the opportunity to select one of four boxes on the casino stage, which will each contain a prize.
- The total prize value per draw date is R30,000.
Monthly car draws (Open to all cardholders)
29 September, 27 October and 1 December 2018 at 19h00
- One winner will be selected through the electronic draw selector at 19h00 and will be the winner of a brand new VW GO!
- Participants will have to keep their ticket receipt to claim their prize.
- Winners will be selected via the e-host software (draw selector).
- Positive identification and verification stub are required for the verification process.
Points earning criteria for the monthly cash tiered draws (28 September, 26 October and 30 November 2018)
- Gold cardholder entry criteria – 1 ticket for every 250 points earned
- Platinum cardholder entry criteria – 1 ticket for every 250 points earned
- Black cardholder entry criteria – 1 ticket for every 500 points earned
Points earning criteria for the monthly car draws (29 September, 27 October and 1 December 2018)
Gold, Platinum and Black Cardholders can earn up to 100 tickets in the final draws (tickets will be capped)
To earn 100 tickets, you require:
- 250 points for earning 1 ticket up to 25 tickets
- 500 points for earning 1 ticket from ticket number 26 – 50
- 1,000 points for earning 1 ticket from ticket number 51 – 75
- 2,000 points for earning 1 ticket from ticket number 76 - 100
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Mykonos Casino Club cards.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Monthly Cash Tier draws (without tickets) earning criteria will be as follow:
- Gold entry criteria – 1 ticket for every 100 points earned
- Platinum entry criteria – 1 ticket for every 100 points earned
- Black entry criteria – 1 tickets for every 500 points earned
- The draw bin will close on the hour of the draws per evening (19h00 and 20h00 for Black Cardholders and 21h00 and 22h00 for Gold and Platinum cardholders)
- Monthly Car draws (without tickets) earning criteria will be as follow:
- Gold, Platinum and Black cardholders can earn up to 100 entries in the Car Draws.
- Ticket earning will start from 3 September – 29 September 2018 (for the first car draw on 29 September) and 30 September to 27 October 2018 (for the second car draw on 27 October 2018) and 28 October – 1 December 2018 (for the third car draw on 1 December 2018) and draw bin will close on the hour of the 1st draw per evening
- To earn 100 tickets you require:
- 250 points for 1 ticket earning up to (25) twenty five tickets
- 500 points for earning 1 ticket from ticket number (26) twenty six – fifty (50) tickets
- 750 points for earning 1 ticket from ticket number (51) fifty one – seventy five (75) tickets
- 1,000 points for earning 1 ticket from ticket number (76) seventy six – one hundred (100) tickets
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the E-Host are open. The opening and closing times for the E-Host will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Participants or duly authorized representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should participants not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning receipt. They must present their SA ID document or Driver’s License. If they do not have the identification in their possession, then their identity can be verified on the EMS player’s database (soft copy of ID or Driver’s License). If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for a prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Authorized representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw evening. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw night.
- Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Mykonos Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- The vehicle can only be won once in the promotional period. A person may only win one car during the promotional period.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at Mykonos Casino’s Customer Service desk upon request
- The vehicle advertised and/or displayed is not necessarily the actual prize to be won.