Everyone stands the chance to win!
We have exciting news for all our players – not just Rewards cardholders!
Between 5 August and 9 December 2019, anyone who plays Slots in our Club Select area at Mykonos Casino stands the chance to win a share of R50 000 in mystery prizes! Sounds like fun, right?
Draws will take place every second Monday, so make sure you come and play for your chance to win!
- 5 and 19 August 2019
- 2, 16 and 30 September 2019
- 14 and 28 October 2019
- 11 and 25 November 2019
- 9 December 2019
- Rewards cardholders and non-members that play slots in the Club Select area between 10h00 and 13h00 on the draw days, will receive 1 manual draw ticket to enter into the draw bin, per draw date.
- On draw days the Promotion Coordinator and Marketing hosts will be visible at the Club Select Area to monitor which guests to earn a draw tickets (guests that plays on the slots machines in the Club Select Area)
- As the guests earn the manual draw ticket, the ticket will be place in the promotional draw bin at the Club Select Area and the guests will keep the verification slip as proof of the ticket entry.
- Each guest will only receive one draw ticket per draw date between the periods from 10h00 until 13h00.
- Each ticket will only be valid for the draw date only.
- Draws will take place at 13h00 and at each draw date, 15 winners will be selected, with a total worth of R5000 in mystery prizes up for grabs, per draw date.
- All winners will be selected via the draw bin and winning ticket number will be verified.
- Participants will have to keep their verification slip to claim their prize.
- Winners will be selected via the draw bin.
- Positive identification and verification stub are required for the verification process.
- No Person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants are entitled to only one draw ticket per draw day. Guests will receive one draw ticket by playing on slots machines at the Club Select area, every second Monday between the period 10h00 until 13h00, starting from 5 August until 9 December 2019.
- As per Management discretion, participants are entitled to only one prize per draw date. A re-draw will take place if the same guest is selected as a winner during the same draw day. Tickets are not transferrable, as prize winners can only win once per draw day.
- All tickets will stay in the draw bin from 10h00 until 13h00 on the advertised draw dates. Each ticket will only be valid for the draw date only.
- Prize Winners will be selected by a manual draw, where the winning ticket will be selected out of a draw bin. Draw times, dates, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. Guests can only earn tickets by playing slots machines at the Club Select area at Mykonos Casino from 10h00 until 13h00. Draws will take place every second Monday starting on 5 August and ending on 09 December 2019. Each prize winner will have the opportunity to select one of the 15 mystery prizes out of a promotional bag.
- All prize winners need to show a valid form of Identification document or Passport or Driver’s Licence.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Participants or duly authorized representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should participants not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning receipt. They must present their SA ID document or Drivers Licence. If they do not have the identification in their possession, then their identity can be verified on the EMS player’s database (soft copy of ID or Drivers Licence). If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for a prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Authorized representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Mykonos Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions of Mykonos Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for this promotion offers, irrespective of the cause for the technical failure or damage , another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of management and the Western Cape Gambling and Racing board will be informed of any such changes.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these Promotional Competition Rules are available at Mykonos Casino’s Customer Service Desk upon request, on Mykonos Casino’s Facebook page and at www.mykonoscasino.co.za.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.