Four boxes. Every second Thursday. You choose.
We have an exciting promotion for all our Rewards cardholders at Mykonos Casino. It’s called Money & The Box and it includes R60,000 in prizes.
Between 6 June and 26 September 2019, we will be making winners every second Thursday. So, if you want in, all you need to do is come and play Slots and/or Tables with your Rewards card.
At each draw there will be four boxes containing different prizes. One lucky winner will be drawn and will have to choose a box will you get the chance to pick a box?
Only one way to find out!
How to enter:
- All you need to do is play Slots or Tables with your Rewards card to earn tickets to enter the 9 daily draws! It’s that simple!
- Rewards Cardholders will be entitled to 1 ticket for every 100 points earned during the respective weekly periods.
- Points earning starts on 6 June from 09h30.
- You can print your draw tickets at the e-host on the draw dates until the end of the draws at 19h30
- The e-host will be closing on draw days at 20h30 (no ticket can be printed at 20h30).
- Remember to keep your ticket receipt in order to claim your prize if you are selected.
- All winners will be selected via an electronic draw selector.
Draw dates and times:
Draws will take place at 19h00, 19h30, 20h00 and 20h30 on Thursday evenings.
At each draw time, one winner will be selected and a total amount of R6,000 in prizes is up for grabs, per date. Each verified winner will have the opportunity to pick one of the four boxes displayed on the casino stage and also receive R250 in cash.
- 6, 20 June 2019
- 4, 18 July 2019
- 1, 15 and 29 August 2019
- 12 September 2019
Final draw date on 26 September:
Draws will take place at 19h00, 19h30, 20h00 and 20h00 on Thursday, 26 September.
At each draw time, one winner will be selected and a total amount of R12,000 in prizes is up for grabs, for the final. Each verified winner will have the opportunity to pick one of the four boxes displayed on the casino stage and also receive R500 in cash.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Mykonos Casino Club cards.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- The points earning criteria for electronic draws (without tickets), will be as follow for the 9 daily advertised draws - 1 ticket for every 100 points earned (open for all tiers).
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the E-Host are open. The opening and closing times for the E-Host will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Participants or duly authorized representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should participants not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning receipt. They must present their SA ID document or Driver’s License. If they do not have the identification in their possession, then their identity can be verified on the EMS player’s database (soft copy of ID or Driver’s License). If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for a prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Authorized representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw day. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw night.
- Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Mykonos Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. The Board will be notified of a new device that will be use.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at Mykonos Casino’s Customer Service desk upon request, on Mykonos Casino’s Facebook page.