Are you ready to have some fun and stand the chance of winning your share of R50,000 in prizes? Then you should enter our Spin the Tables promotion, which will be running from 2 September until 25 November. All you need to do is play Tables to earn tickets to enter the five weekly Saturday draws.
Draw times and prizes:
- 2 and 30 September
- 28 October and
- 4 and 25 November
Draws will take place at 12h00, 13h15 and 14h30 on Saturday afternoons, where three winners will be selected per draw time and will have the opportunity to spin the spinning wheel to indicate the prize to be won. The surplus that is not won between September and 4 November will carry over to the Spin the Tables promotion final on 25 November.
- Both new Rewards members and non-members can participate in the promotion.
- To qualify for tickets for the Spin the Tables promotion you have to be present and play a valid wager on one of our Table games on the night of the promotion.
- Promotion starts at 11h00 and will be running until 14h30 on draw days.
- If you play Roulette, you get one ticket per spin, and if you play Black Jack or Poker, you get one ticket per hand.
- The draw box will close 5 minutes prior to the draw times at 12h00, 13h15 and 14h30 and no tickets will be handed out.
Ts and Cs apply. Please read our Promotion Rules and Regulations.
- No Person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Programme Cards.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw day. A re-draw will take place if the same guest is selected as a winner during the same draw day.
- Prize Winners will be selected by means of a random draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. The draw bin will closed on Saturday afternoons 5 minutes prior to the draws at 12h00, 13h15 and 14h30. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
- All prizes winners need to sign up as loyalty club members of Mykonos Casino.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Participants or duly authorized representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should participants not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning receipt. They must present their SA ID document or Drivers Licence. If they do not have the identification in their possession, then their identity can be verified on the EMS player’s database (soft copy of ID or Drivers Licence). If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for a prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Authorized representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Mykonos Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions of Mykonos Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these Promotional Competition Rules are available at Mykonos Casino’s Customer Service Desk upon request and at www.mykonoscasino.co.za.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged to the WCGRB.