Stand the chance to win every Thursday!
Are you ready to have some fun while standing the chance to win your share of R70,000 in cash? Then you should enter our Spin & Win promotion, which will be running every Thursday, from 5 April until 28 June 2018. All you need to do is play Slots and Tables to earn tickets to enter the 13 daily draws.
How to enter:
- Play Slots and/or Tables with your Mykonos Rewards card to earn points to get your draw tickets.
- For every 100 points earned during the daily periods, you get one draw ticket. Tickets are only valid for a single draw per day.
- You can start earning your points from 09h30 on 5 April 2018.
- You can print your draw tickets at the eHost on the draw dates from 09h30 until the end of the draws at 19h30.
- Remember to keep your ticket receipt in order to claim your prize if you are selected.
- Each winner will be called out by name and surname and the winning ticket will be verified with the information displayed on the ticket receipt.
- All winners will be selected via an electronic draw selector.
Dates, prizes and times:
Draws will take place on Thursday evenings at 17h30, 18h00, 18h30, 19h00 and 19h30. There will be R5 000 in cash up for grabs per draw date.
- At each of these draw times, one winner will be selected via the electronic draw selector and each winner will have the opportunity to Spin the Spinning Wheel (medium to indicate the prize up for grabs). The amount on the spinning wheel can only be won once.
- The surplus amount not won in the weekly draws will carry over to the final draw on 28 June 2018.
The final draw - Thursday 28 June 2018
- One winner will be selected at each draw time 17h30, 18h00, 18h30, 19h00 and 19h30.
- Total of R10,000 in cash, together with the surplus amounts not won from 5 April 2018, until 21 June 2018, is up for grabs for the 5 winners.
- No spinning wheel will be used at the final.
- All winners will be selected via an electronic draw selector.
(Electronic Ticket Draw)
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Mykonos Casino Club cards.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- The points earning criteria for electronic draws (without tickets), will be as follow for the 13 daily advertised draws - 1 ticket for every 100 points earned (open for all tiers).
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the E-Host are open. The opening and closing times for the E-Host will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Participants or duly authorized representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should participants not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning receipt. They must present their SA ID document or Driver’s License. If they do not have the identification in their possession, then their identity can be verified on the EMS player’s database (soft copy of ID or Driver’s License). If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for a prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Authorized representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw day. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw night.
- Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Mykonos Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at Mykonos Casino’s Customer Service desk upon request and at website (www.casinomykonos.co.za).