Stand the chance to win on Fridays!
Are you ready to have some fun while standing the chance to win your share of R40,000 in prizes? Then you should enter our SPIN & WIN promotion, which will be running from 13 December 2019 until 20 March 2020. All you need to do is play Slots and Tables with your Rewards card to earn tickets to enter the 8 daily draws. It’s that simple!
How to enter:
- Play Slots and/or Tables with your Mykonos Rewards card to earn points to get your draw tickets.
- For every 100 points earned during the daily periods, you get one draw ticket. Tickets are only valid for a single draw per day.
- You can start earning your points from 09h30 on 13 December 2019.
- You can print your draw tickets at the eHost on the draw dates from 09h30 until the end of the draws at 21h00.
- Remember to keep your ticket receipt in order to claim your prize if you are selected.
- All winners will be selected via an electronic draw selector.
Dates, prizes and times:
Draws will take place on Friday evenings (every second Friday) at 19h00, 19h30, 20h00, 20h30 and 21h00. There will be R5,000 in prizes up for grabs per draw date.
The promotion is running from 13 December 2019, until 20 March 2020 (draws every second Friday)
Dates in December 2019:
13 and 27 December 2019
Dates in January 2020:
10 and 24 January 2020
Dates in February 2020:
7 and 21 February 2020
Dates in March 2020:
6 March 2020
- At each of these draw times, one winner will be selected via the electronic draw selector and each winner will have the opportunity to Spin the Spinning Wheel. The amount on the spinning wheel can only be won once.
- The surplus amount not won in the weekly draws from 13 December 2019, will carry over to the final draw on 20 March 2020.
The final draw - Friday 20 March 2020
- One winner will be selected at each draw time 19h00, 19h30, 20h00, 20h30 and 21h00.
- A total of R5,000 in prizes, together with the surplus amounts not won from 13 December 2019 until 6 March 2020, is up for grabs for the 5 winners.
- No spinning wheel will be used at the final.
- All winners will be selected via an electronic draw selector.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please read our Promotion Rules and Regulations.
(ELECTRONIC TICKET DRAW)
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Mykonos Casino Club cards.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- The points earning criteria for electronic draws, will be as follow for the 8 daily advertised draws - 1 ticket for every 100 points earned (open for all tiers).
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the E-Host are open. The opening and closing times for the E-Host will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Participants or duly authorized representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should participants not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning receipt. They must present their SA ID document or Driver’s License. If they do not have the identification in their possession, then their identity can be verified on the EMS player’s database (soft copy of ID or Driver’s License). If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for a prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Authorized representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw day. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw night.
- Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at Mykonos Casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. The Board will be notified of a new device that will be use.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at Mykonos Casino’s Customer Service desk upon request, on Mykonos Casino’s website