Tsogo Sun Amashova 2019
A fun cycling weekend awaits!
Kwa-Zulu-Natal’s largest and most exciting cycling race takes place on 20 October 2019. Starting in Pietermaritzburg the routes takes you through spectacular scenery on your way to the finish on Durban’s Golden Mile.
Make it a weekend of family fun. Our hotels are perfectly located meters from the finish so everyone can enjoy the atmosphere on this big sporting weekend.
From R1,095 per room per night, including breakfast
- Breakfast daily
- Secure bicycle storage
- Early morning power breakfast served from 03h00 on race day
- Complimentary cycling gift
To book, select your hotel of choice from the list below, or contact the hotel directly.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for stays from 18 October 2019 - 20 October 2019 and must be taken up over the same period
- Offer is subject to availability
- Rates are applicable to standard rooms only, surcharges applicable to other room types
- Rates include breakfast and VAT, but exclude 1% tourism levy
- A maximum of 2 kids under 18 stay and eat breakfast free when sharing a family room with 2 adults
- Family rooms are not available at SunSquare Suncoast or Beverly Hills thus the child policy does not apply
- A full non-refundable prepayment is required at the time of booking
- SunRands may be earned or redeemed at Tsogo Sun Hotels-owned outlets
- No further discounts apply to Rewards members
- Offer not applicable to 4 rooms or more
- Rates are nett and non-commissionable
- Standard Tsogo Sun Hotels terms and conditions apply