Cape Town Carnival 2018
The year’s biggest street party
The streets of Cape Town come alive on Saturday 17 March 2018 when the Cape Town Carnival brings its special magic to the Mother City. The theme is “Mother City, Mother Nature” and promises massive floats ranging from a depiction of Mother Nature with the seed of life in her hands, through the spectacular indigenous flowers of the region to the “tree of life” that connects us all. Enjoy an afternoon of colour and creativity on Green Point’s famous Fan Walk and round the day off with an open air after party.
We’ve put together some great accommodation offers to make it easy to enjoy the atmosphere for the whole weekend. And with our hotels being perfectly located in the heart of the action, your carnival experience is sure to be a memorable one!
Choose from two rate options to suit your budget:
- Cape Town Carnival Experience From R1,995 per room per night
- Includes breakfast daily, complimentary Carnival pack including hats, feathers and masks. Minimum two-night stay required
- VIP Carnival Package From R2,370 per room per night
- Includes complimentary access to Tsogo Sun’s VIP hospitality zone on the Fan Walk, breakfast daily, Carnival pack including hats, feathers and masks. Minimum two-night stay required
As an added bonus, 2 kids under 18 stay and eat breakfast free when sharing a family room with 2 adults.
To book, select your hotel from the list below or contact Cape Town Reservations on +27 21 492 0404 or email: email@example.com
Welcome to Cape Town. As you know we are currently experiencing a drought. However, Tsogo Sun has made arrangements to have water available for our guests through alternative water augmentation such as boreholes and by installing a desalination plant. This will enable us to take some of our largest properties off the water grid and support the City of Cape Town. When visiting the Mother City, please be water wise and we encourage you to think like a local. Enjoy your stay with us. For more information, please click here.
Tsogo Sun is proud to be the official hotel partner to the Cape Town Carnival.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are per room per night and include breakfast and VAT, but exclude 1% tourism levy
- Both rate options are available on the nights of 16, 17, 18 March 2018 only and the offer must be taken up on these dates
- Standard Package offer includes accommodation, breakfast daily, complimentary carnival pack (including hats, feathers and masks). The carnival can be viewed from the street along the parade route – no dedicated area is reserved
- VIP Carnival Package offer includes accommodation, breakfast daily, complimentary carnival pack (including hats, feathers and masks) and exclusive access to Tsogo Sun’s VIP hospitality area on the parade route. This offer is subject to availability and will be closed once capacity is reached.
- A maximum 2 kids under 18 stay and eat breakfast free when sharing a family room with 2 adults
- A full non-refundable pre-payment is required at time of booking
- SunRands may be redeemed and earned on these rates. No further discounts apply to Rewards members
- Rates are net and non-commissionable
- Rates are not applicable for group bookings of 9 rooms or more
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply