Cape Town Carnival 2017
The year’s biggest street party
The streets of Cape Town come alive on 18 March 2017 when the Cape Town Carnival brings its special magic to the Mother City. The theme is “AMAZA! – Ocean Odyssey” and promises scenes of sunny beaches, rock pools, seashells, surfers and sunshine. Enjoy an afternoon of colour and creativity on Green Point’s famous Fan Walk and round the day off with an open air after party.
We’ve put together some great accommodation offers to make it easy to enjoy the atmosphere for the whole weekend. And with our hotels being perfectly located in the heart of the action, your carnival experience is sure to be a memorable one!
Choose from two rate options to suit your budget:
- Cape Town Carnival Experience From R1,950 per room per night
- Includes breakfast daily, complimentary Carnival pack including hats, feathers and masks. Minimum two-night stay required
- VIP Carnival Package From R2,325 per room per night
- Includes complimentary access to Tsogo Sun’s VIP hospitality zone on the Fan Walk, breakfast daily, Carnival pack including hats, feathers and masks. Minimum two-night stay required
As an added bonus, 2 kids under 18 stay and eat breakfast free when sharing a family room with 2 adults.
To book, contact Cape Town Reservations on +27 21 492 0404 or email: email@example.com
Tsogo Sun is proud to be the official hotel partner to the Cape Town Carnival.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are per room per night and include breakfast and VAT, but exclude 1% tourism levy
- Both rate options are available on the nights of 17, 18, 19 March 2017 only and the offer must be taken up on these dates
- Cape Town Carnival Experience offer includes accommodation, breakfast, complimentary carnival pack (including hats, feathers and masks). The carnival can be viewed from the street along the parade route – no dedicated area is reserved
- VIP Carnival Package offer includes accommodation, breakfast, complimentary carnival pack (including hats, feathers and masks) and exclusive access to Tsogo Sun’s VIP hospitality area on the parade route. This offer is subject to availability and will be closed once capacity is reached.
- A maximum 2 kids under 18 stay and eat breakfast free when sharing a family room with 2 adults
- A full non-refundable pre-payment is required at time of booking
- SunRands may be redeemed and earned on these rates. No further discounts apply to Rewards cardholders
- Rates are net and non-commissionable
- Rates are not applicable for group bookings of 9 rooms or more
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply