Gauteng hotel deals
Discover the city of Jozi and surrounds
Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, discover the bustling city of Johannesburg and the greater province of Gauteng. Experience world class shopping, fine food, superb accommodation and excellent service. Our hotels are conveniently located, giving you access to top attractions the city has to offer – you can visit historic sites like the Apartheid museum or the Hector Peterson museum in Soweto, experience rich culture at Maboneng and Vilakazi street, or be entertained at the award winning Montecasino in Fourways, or enjoy the thrill of Gold Reef City.
Travel in style using Gauteng’s rapid transportation system – the Gautrain. Most of our hotels are conveniently located close to the station, either within walking distance or via shuttle service.
Immerse yourself in the energy and vibrancy of this iconic city.
Experience it... Jozi
Make unforgettable memories
Wondering what’s happening in Jozi? Whether you’re looking for experiences to share with your loved one, family, friends or colleagues – you’ll find it here.
Uncover all the hidden secrets, gems and offerings that your city has to offer and try something new. We’ve carefully curated and created unforgettable, high-quality events and happenings - just waiting to be discovered and shared.
You’ll find the best things to do in Jozi on this page so keep coming back to see what’s new.
- Celebrate Romance at Palazzo
- It's Date Night at SunSquare Montecasino
- It's Date Night at 54 on Bath
- It's Date Night at Southern Sun Katherine Street
- It's Date Night at Riverside Sun
- Sunday Lunch at Punchinello's
- Sunday Lunch Carvery at Riverside Sun
- Level Four Chef's Table at 54 on Bath
- Inverroche Gin Evening at 54 on Bath
- Savignon Blanc Wines Themed Dining Experience at 54 on Bath
Experience Food Pairing:
- Gin Pairing Taster Menu at Southern Sun Hyde Park Sandton