Queens Casino Promotions
Come and have some fun on the casino floor and participate in our exciting gaming promotions where you could stand a chance to win some fantastic prizes. Remember, you must be 18 years of age and over! The entry criteria, prizes that are up for grabs, as well as promotion rules may be different for each promotion. To view the rules related to each promotion, please refer to the relevant promotion tab alongside or enquire at the Guest Services Desk. Our hosts will be happy to assist you with any information.
If you would like to know more about our ongoing promotions, please visit the Guest Services Desk and either supply or update your details, so that we can keep you informed.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- In the event of a disagreement, the application of the rules shall be final and binding over all participants. A dispute/complaint may be lodged with the Eastern Cape Gambling & Betting Board.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Rewards Program Cards.
- Rewards are only earned at each set milestone.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- A register will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw, one hour before the draw and for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 60 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards Program Card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 60 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- Rewards are only available on the E-host on the days of the Draws and will expire on the relative month end.
- Rewards must be redeemed within of earning the reward.
- Rewards and FreePlay are not transferable.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.