African Fashion International - Joburg Fashion Week 2019
From Thursday, 10 October 2019 to Saturday, 12 October 2019
- 10 October – Gala Dinner: 18h30 – 00h00
- 11 October – Main Runway Shows: 18h00 – 22h15
- 12 October – Main Runway Shows: 11h00 – 22h00
- Day 1 (Friday 11th October)
- Day 1 Day Pass – R750
- Group Tickets (early bird - packaged for a minimum of 4 people) Day Pass – R500
- Day 2 (Saturday 12th October)
- Day 2 Afternoon Shows Pass – R450
- Group Tickets (early bird - packaged for a minimum of 4 people) Afternoon Shows Pass – R200
- Day 2 Evening Shows Pass – R600
- Group Tickets (early bird - packaged for a minimum of 4 people) Evening Shows Pass – R450
- General Access Tickets for both days per show – R250
African Fashion International (AFI), the leading fashion authority on the African continent is back once again with the 2019 AFI Joburg Fashion Week from 10 to 12 October 2019.
AFI Joburg Fashion Week promises a line-up, rich with experience, from an exclusive AFI Gala dinner, 2 days of fashion shows, Masterclass and AFI designer boutique.
Designers from all over the African continent and the diaspora will showcase the best from their latest fashion creations while fashionistas enjoy a scene filled with streetwear, photographers and media all in one location.
Tickets and booking information:
Tickets are also available on www.africanfashioninternational.com
Contact person: Jama Mzozoyana, +27 11 324 1500 | email@example.com