Offer valid until 30 March 2020
Making memories to last a lifetime
Conveniently situated in the heart of Sandton, Tsogo Sun’s Sandton Convention Centre will pull out all the stops to help you create a wedding that becomes a cherished memory. Sandton Convention Centre’s diverse range of facilities together with hands-on assistance to the bridal couples from our award-winning team go a long way in ensuring their wedding is the most luxurious, memorable and magical experience.
This breath-taking wedding venue – which can host up to 1,500 guests in a banquet setting – also offers menus devised by world-class chefs. Sandton Convention Centre’s customisable solutions surpass expectations, every time. Experiences shape your life, escape to ours.
From R495 per person | Minimum of 100 People
Plated breakfast – served with a bakers basket of pastries, muffins, toast, butter, jams, tea/coffee, juice as well as sliced seasonal fruit served with yoghurt and muesli parfait. Includes 2 bottles Durbanville Hills Sauvignon Blanc Brut per table.
- Grilled beef fillet marinated in herbs – Lamb sausage, mushrooms ragout, plum tomato, saute spinach, sauce béarnaise OR
- Breakfast steak – Mushroom marmalade, crispy bacon, potato Lyonnaise, baked tomato, spinach flan, scrambled egg OR
- Confit Trout – Green bean and pea cassoulette, grilled brown mushroom with parmesan, coddled egg, caviar hollandaise OR
- Rainbow Trout – Asian greens, avocado-cucumber salsa, oven blushed tomatoes, black mushroom gratin, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
Exclusive tailor-made breakfast or dinner packages are available on request.
Pricing per person based on venue – Boardroom 1, 2 & 3.
- Boardroom 1, 2 & 3 – Minimum 100 guests
- Bill Gallagher – Minimum 200 guests
- Ballroom – Minimum 800 guests
- Pavilion – Minimum 1500 guests
Venue costs include the following:
- Waiters & barmen
- Cutlery & crockery
- Cream tablecloths & napkins
Extras not included:
Complimentary room for the bride and groom including breakfast at Sandton Sun or InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers.
Talk to us if you require accommodation for your guests.
For Bookings and enquiries, please contact Sandton Convention Centre on email email@example.com or call +27 11 779 0000/
- Offer is valid from 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
- Price per person advertised is based on Boardroom 1, 2 & 3 with a minimum of 100 guests
- Complimentary room for the bride and groom is subject to availability
- Should a special meal be required, Sandton Convention Centre needs to be notified at least 72 hours prior to arrival. A surcharge will apply for Halaal and Kosher meals
- 0 - 5 years (no charge for a maximum of 5 children)
- 6 - 12 years (50% of the menu price per child)
- Age 12+ (100% of menu price per child)
- For a morning wedding you will have access to the venue for 4 hours
- For an evening wedding you will have access to the venue for 6 hours
- Suppliers must comply with the South African Health and Safety Act and must be able to supply
- Sandton Convention Centre with the necessary documents if requested
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply