From Sunday, 28 January 2018 Every Sunday
Silverstar brings you Bingo every Sunday from 15h00! Join in on the fun for only R10 a ticket to participate, stand a chance to win the R10, 000 minimum Jackpot with monthly roll over. Guaranteed Jackpot payout at R50,000.
How to Play:
- Tickets are sold for R10 per ticket at the Casino Cash Desk
- Purchase your tickets from 12h00 for sessions at 15h00 & 16h00
- Each session has a different colour ticket
- Sales end 30 minutes before each session
- There is no limit to the number of tickets you may purchase
- Each tournament ticket has 15 random numbers between 01 to 90
- These numbers are automatically generated. Guests will not choose their own numbers
- The Progressive Jackpot and Pot amount are the cash prizes to be won
- Should a participant match all 15 numbers on their ticket on or before the 45th number, they will win the progressive jackpot
- From the 46th number the progressive jackpot rolls-over to the next session or tournament promotional day. Only the Pot can be won
- The session will continue until there is a winner of the Pot
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this tournament.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this tournament.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Tickets are only valid for the date of issue and are treated as cash therefore Silverstar Casino will not replace lost or misplaced tickets.
- Promotion participation is only through purchasing a valid ticket corresponding to each session.
- The starting and ending times for Sessions will be announced on the Gaming floor and will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Ticket sale times for each session will be communicated though mediums on the casino floor and participants will not be assisted outside communicated times.
- Silverstar Casino Management reserves the right to exclude any player based on Management discretion, non-compliant patrons will be disqualified and no monies will be refunded.
- Participants need to stop the game with a Bingo should they have winning ticket.
- Only the Bingo call on the last number called will be valid and no late calls will be considered.
- The game conductor will acknowledge the accepted call/s and will continue to verify. Any participants that are not acknowledged will not be eligible for a prize and will be considered as a late call not to be considered
- If a player has a winning number combination, it is up to him or her to stop play before the next number is called by shouting “Bingo" loud enough for the verifiers to hear. It is important to know that “Bingo” must be claimed on the most recent number called. If the caller has already announced the next number, it is too late to call Bingo therefore the win will not be honoured or be eligible for a prize. Likewise, as soon as the caller closes the game and drops the balls for the next game, any missed “Bingo” become invalid.
- All prizes will be paid after the Promotion Coordinator has verified the ticket.
- Should more than one winner be acknowledged the winnings will be divided equally amongst the winners.
- A Valid form of identification or Rewards Programme card and ticket is required to claim the prize and any alterations on the ticket will be void.
- Any person deviating from the promotion rules will be disqualified
- If any rules are found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- All decisions are final and binding, no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at silverstarcasino.co.za and at the Customer Service Desk upon request.