The Power Of Poison
From Friday, 24 June 2016 to Sunday, 21 August 2016
Gates open: 09h00
Show starts: 09h00 – 19h00
Venue: The Globe
Ticket Price: R 85 - R 140
Reward Discounts: Save up to 25%
By the American Museum of Natural History.
Fun for the whole family!
For the first time in South Africa, discover the Power of Poison. Uncover the mysteries of this amazing substance, from its place in nature to the role it has played in shaping human history, healthcare and literature. Do you have the antidote for spiders, scorpions, poisonous plants and even Snow White’s apple? See it all at this amazing exhibition.
- Live presentation of a poisoning case
- A fascinating historical tour of poison’s place in history
- Over 200 exhibits
- Fantastic family entertainment
- A recreation of Snow White’s Apple
- Poisonous animals, plants and more!
- Awesome demonstrations and live experiments
- Guided tours