From Tuesday, 1 September 2020 to Friday, 4 December 2020
Venue: Silverstar Casino
- Friday, 25 September 2020
- Friday, 30 October 2020
- Friday, 27 November 2020
- Friday, 04 December 2020 (Bonus Draw)
Can you keep pace with the Exclusive Chase?
The Chase is on… and it’s exclusive to our Black Rewards Members! You have already chased down the top-ranking Silverstar Rewards card, so we think it’s time we gave our Black Rewards Members a chance to chase something new… an Exclusive Chase. Play Slots or Tables with your Silverstar Black Rewards card and look out for the leaderboard to see if you have made it into the ranks to stand a chance to win – one of 3 brand new VW POLO’s plus cash prizes between 01 September and 27 November.
...but wait, there is more! A bonus draw on 04 December where another VW POLO will be up for grabs for all Silverstar Black cardholders. Play Slots or Tables from 01 September to 30 November to earn points for your entry into the BONUS Draw.
Make your comeback count in Exclusive Chase for a chance to win a share of R1.5-million in Cash and Prizes!
- The top 400 points earners split between Slots and Tables will qualify (300 Slots players and 100 Tables players).
The leaderboard evaluation periods and ticket printing periods will run as follows:
|Draw||Evaluation Period||Ticket Printing||Draw Date|
|1||01 September 08h00 – 21 September 08h00||21 September 12h00 – 24 September 20h00||25 September 2020|
|2||26 September 08h00 – 26 October 08h00||26 October 12h00 – 29 October 20h00||30 October 2020|
|3||31 October 08h00 – 23 November 08h00||23 November 12h00 – 26 November 20h00||27 November 2020|
- Leaderboard qualifiers will be awarded tickets into the draw based on their position on the leader board. The two persons occupying the top spot on the respective leaderboards will automatically qualify for a prize selection spot at the final draw.
- The leaderboard will not be active for participant placement over ticket printing periods. Leaderboard will restart for each earning period, participants will need to play to gain placing over each evaluation period.
- Participants will have four (4) days to print entry tickets and place them in the draw bin prior to the draw date.
- Guests will not be able to print entry tickets on the draw day.
Ticket entry allocation:
|Slots Top 300|
|11 - 30||10|
|31 - 50||8|
|51 - 100||6|
|151 - 200||3|
|201 - 300||2|
|Tables Top 100|
|11 - 30||10|
|31 - 50||8|
|51 - 100||6|
Draw Mechanics – Leaderboard Draw
- Draw will be manual and will take place at 19h00 at the main casino promotions stage.
- Two manual tombolas, one for Slots tickets and one for Tables tickets.
Ticket entry will be made available from 12h00 for guests to enter tickets and will close at 20h00 over the respective ticket printing periods.
- Three (3) winners will be selected for the tombolas plus the two automatic qualifiers as follows:
- One (1) guest will be drawn from the Slots tombola
- One (1) guest will be drawn from the Tables tombola
- Slots and Tables tombolas will be combined for the one (1) “wild card” ticket to be drawn.
- Guest will select prize reveal devices in the order they were drawn.
Entry Mechanics – Bonus Draw
- Guests need to play Slots or Tables with their Black Silverstar Rewards card to earn points for tickets into the cash draws.
- Points earning period will be between 01 September and 30 November 2020.
- Guests will need to earn 5,000 points per entry ticket.
- Draw will be exclusive to all Black Rewards cardholders
Draw Mechanics – Bonus Draw
- Draw will take place at 19h00
- Five (5) winners will be drawn
- Winners will be determined through electronic draw using TEEDS
- Guest will select prize reveal devices in the order they were drawn
- Draw will take place on 04 December 2020
- Prizes will be given away as per table below:
- Participants do not have to attend draws
- Participants will have 4 days prior to the draw to activate draw entries. Draw entries cannot be printed on the day of the draw
- Participants attending the draw can remain at gaming devices to watch the draw
- Slot Machines and Tables are limited in terms of COVID-19 protocols so the number of guests allowed at any one time may be restricted
- Complete the online assessment at the e-Host each time you visit
- Wear a mask at all times whilst at Silverstar
- Practise your social distancing
- Play safe
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Silverstar Rewards card.
- This promotion is open exclusively to Silverstar Black Rewards cardholders. Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration only points earned during the promotional period will be considered (01 September to 30 November 2020). The more points you earn, the more tickets you get! There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can earn.
- Qualifying criteria for the Leaderboard Car draws will be subject to Slots/Tables leaderboard placing:
- Tables LeaderBoard: Top 100
- Slots LeaderBoard: Top 300.
- Slots & Tables leader board 1st positions will automatically qualify for a finalist’s seat in the leaderboard draws
- Qualifying criteria for the Bonus Car Draw will be subject to points earning from 01 September to 30 November 08h00:
- Black cardholder : 5,000 points = 1 ticket entry
- Finalists and/or Prize winners will be selected by way of random selection for all draws. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through advertising mediums for this promotion.
- The onus is on participants to ensure they place ticket entries into the correct entry bin where required. In the event that a ticket entry placed in the incorrect draw bin is drawn, the entry will be disqualified and a redraw will be done.
- Participants are not required to be present at the draws on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize. Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available from the time ticket printing starts until 15 minutes before the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk.
- Participants who are drawn and are not present, nor have a nominated proxy to represent them, will have a random audience member selected to represent them in the draw prize reveal. Finalist or proxies that are present for the draw will be given preference to random audience representatives during the prize reveal, in the sequence their ticket was drawn
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Patron Manager System may also be used to verify participants’ identification.
- Winners shall provide a copy of their Nominee’s positive and acceptable form of identification and any other details as required by Silverstar Casino. Specifically, the onus to ensure that Nominees are present for the above purposes shall rest solely with the finalist concerned.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should a prize winner be eligible for a prize but is not present for the draw, nor have nominated a proxy to represent them at the draw, the Casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the casino.
- Should the prize winner not claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw, the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes. Participants may not be drawn more than once in a single draw.
- Collectively this promotion will see R1.5 Million in Cash and prize giveaways.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.